Chapter 2️⃣2️⃣

(Third Person POV)

“What plan were you talking about?” Jin repeated, his voice rising.

“I- aish Jimin...why did you have to cry!?”

“Yah Yoongi stop blaming him!” Jin said.

“What did I do?!” Yoongi protested.

“Wha- aiishh hyung whatever you did...the thing is you made Jimin cry! How could you hyung?” Jungkook said.

“Yah imma watch your tone!” Yoongi glared at Jungkook.

“So-sorry hyung...” Jungkook hid himself behind Taehyung, who was now embracing Jimin instead of Jin.

“But hyung...Kookie is right though...why did you have to make Jimin cry?” Hoseok asked.

“I DIDN'T MEAN TO! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO CATCH UP WITH MY PLAN!” Yoongi exploded.

“YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR PLAN! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO CATCH UP? HOW- how could you do this to me...” Jimin finally spoke, breaking down in tears yet again, he clutched onto Taehyung for comfort.

“What was this plan anyway?” Namjoon finally asked something relevant.

Yoongi sighed,“Well... Jin hyung and Tae plotted against me...so I thought maybe I should prank you guys too...”

“You call this pranking?” Taehyung asked, a dumbfounded look on his face.

Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders in response and went to sat down on the couch.

“Aishh this is so messed up...wait hyung...if that was a ‘prank’...then that means you do like Jimin!” Jungkook got excited at that realization.

“Well... obviously...” Yoongi had that ‘duh’ look on his face as he answered.

“But I'm mad at you hyung...” Jimin wiped his runny nose on the sleeve of his t-shirt, earning a disgusted look from Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok.

“Why are you mad at me?” Yoongi was confused.

“You should have said something beforehand... I-” Jimin hiccuped, and then continued again, “I thought that you actually don't like me... I was...am so sad right now...”

“Ohh my poor baby...that mean grandpa doesn't deserve you...” Jin said as he pulled the younger in a hug.

“Grandpa who?” Yoongi was beyond annoyed.

“Come on hyung... don't get started now...” Hoseok said.

“Star- why are you guys looking at me weirdly?” Yoongi asked.

“You... Aiishh this is really getting frustrating...” Taehyung complained.

“You guys are weird... Jimin?” Yoongi almost snatched him away from Jin's embrace, pulling Jimin closer to him.

The younger stared at Yoongi with confused, red eyes.

“Let's go back.” Yoongi whispered into the younger's ear. His breath caused Jimin to shiver.

Jimin slowly nodded his head in disagreement and freed himself from Yoongi's grasp.

“What happened?” Yoongi asked, the others were also looking at Jimin questioningly.

“What's wrong Jimin?” Taehyung asked gently and started walking towards Jimin but Jungkook held him back.

“I want to go home...back to my house...” Jimin whispered out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N--- yeah yeah it's a short ass chapter 😌😌😌