Chapter 2️⃣0️⃣

(Third Person POV)

“Jimin? You sleeping?”

Yoongi's voice bought Jimin back to reality, “Yea-h hyung...?”

“You didn't ask me what my plan is?” Yoongi snaked his arms around Jimin.

What plan... Jimin thought dumbly, the only thing on his mind was Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi thought for a while and then replied, “Nothing.”

Jimin's mostly blank mind could only reply with a ‘Hmmm’.

“You should go back to Jin hyung's now.”

Jimin froze, “Why hyung?”

“Just so...hurry now...go back.”

“But what about sleeping together?” horrified, Jimin covered his mouth when he realised what he said.

A smirk formed on Yoongi's lips, “Don't you seem a bit too eager?”

Jimin's cheeks coloured slightly, as he shaked his head ‘no’.

“You are staying in the guest room, right?”

“Yes hyung...”

“Aww don't blush so much... you'll get what you want one day.” Yoongi said, making Jimin blush even more, “Go go.” with that said, Yoongi pushed Jimin off the bed.

Jimin landed on his butt with a loud thud and moaned because of the pain.

“Wow Jimin... you moan real good...ahh now I'm also in a hurry to sleep with you.” Yoongi winked at the younger who was massaging his sore bottom.

“Goshh hyung... I'll just leave.” Jimin quickly got up and hurried out of Yoongi's bedroom, almost running out of the front door.

Inside, Yoongi was laughing his ass off, “Goshh he is so cute.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yoongi? What are you doing here?” Jin asked when Yoongi's face appeared in front of his front door.

It was around 6p.m. and Yoongi had come to Jin's place without notifying him.

“I was feeling all alone in that big ass house...so I came to visit!”

Jin let out a small ‘Ohh’ sound as his mind wandered off to Jimin,who was in the guest room I hope Jimin doesn't come out...

“So when are you leaving?” Jin asked.

Yoongi, who was about to sit down on the couch, stopped and started at Jin's face, “I just got here...call the others too.” with that Yoongi plopped down on the couch.

Jin slowly nodded his head, calling the others and sat down on a chair, staring at Yoongi.

“Anything wrong hyung?”

“Huh? Ah no...”

“We all were wasted yesterday...so I thought that we could hang out today.”

“It's a good idea...”

“You know hyung... something's been bothering me...” Yoongi's voice tone changed.

“What?”

“Jimin...”

“What about Jimin?!” Jin asked, a bit too hurriedly.

“I think I never had feelings for him... I mean now that he's gone. I can finally understand.”

Jin's body tensed, “W-what are you t-talking about?”

“Jin hyung?!”

Taehyung's voice came from outside and soon Jungkook and him appeared from behind the door.

“That was fast.” Yoongi commented.

“We were near...” Jungkook replied.

“But what's this about?” Taehyung asked.

“I wanted to tell you guys something... let's wait till Namjoon and Hoseok arrive.”

Everybody fell silent after what Yoongi said, all three of them wondering what Yoongi could tell them.

After ten minutes of utter silence Namjoon and Hoseok finally arrived, “Hey guys...why did you ask us to meet hyung?” Namjoon asked Jin.

“Well... Yoongi here has something to tell us...”

All five pairs of eyes looked at Yoongi, who was silently laying on the couch, not responding.

“Yoongi?”

“Yah hyung?”

“Did he fell asleep?” Taehyung said as he observed Yoongi.

“Can't... Hyung?” Hoseok approached the older and gave him a light shake.

“He is sleeping...” Jungkook said when Yoongi didn't response.

“How can he fall asleep like this? Hyung?!” Taehyung also went near the second oldest and loudly said, successfully waking Yoongi up.

“Uhh...amm... sorry... I-” Yoongi yawned, “I didn't get much sleep yesterday...”

“What did you wanted to tell us?” Namjoon asked.

“Tell? Who me?”

They all nodded their heads, growing impatient.

“Hmm... I wanna catch up on my sleep first... Guest room...” Yoongi said while walking towards the guest room Jimin was in.

“He wants to catch up on sleep eh?” Jungkook asked as he stared at Yoongi's back.

“Guess so... Can we leave then? Jungkook and I were really busy?” Taehyung took Jungkook's hand in his and was about to leave when Jin spoke up.

“Did he just went towards the guest room?”

“Yup he did.” Hoseok answered.

“There's only one guest room in here...” Jin said.

Realization dawned on them and all of them sprinted towards the guest room.

“Jimin?!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Please do vote if you guys are liking this FF and Follow too~~~💜