Chapter 2️⃣1️⃣

(Third Person POV)

“Yah Yoongi wait!”

“Hyung! No...waaitt!”

“Jimin?!” despite all the protests, Yoongi opened the guest room, and was greeted by Jimin's sleeping form.

“Ahh God...” Jin sighed.

“Jim- hyung what is he doing here?” Yoongi asked Jin.

“Well...”

“Tae, Kookie...can you guys please wake Jimin up? It's good that he's also here... Let's wait in the living room guys.” Yoongi said, dragging the older three with him and leaving the youngest two to take care of Jimin.

“Wh-what do you think he's going to say?” Jungkook asked in a small voice once the hyungs were gone.

“I... I don't have an- I do actually...but I hope I'm wrong...” Taehyung replied.

“Let's just wake him up...” Jungkook sighed.

“Yeah....YAH JIMIN! WAKE UP!” Taehyung screamed from near the doorway, so loudly that Jungkook had to cover his ears.

“WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT?!” Jimin woke up instantly.

“Nothing happened...yet.” Jungkook said.

“What do you mean?” Jimin yawned.

“All hell is about to break loose...” Taehyung shaked his head.

“Wh-”

“Just come with us.” Taehyung pulled Jimin to his feet and dragged him outside, Jungkook following behind them.

“Yoongi hyung?!” Jimin was surprised when he saw Yoongi sitting in the living room, “Wha- wher- what is he doing here?” Jimin directed the question towards Jin, who only shrugged his shoulders helplessly.

“I came to hang out with my friends....but what are you doing here?” Yoongi asked coldly.

“I-”

“He was hungr-”

“Let him speak for himself Jin hyung...yeah Jimin... continue.” Yoongi said.

What the hell are you doing Yoongi hyung... “I ran out of money...so Jin hyung suggested that I live with him for the time being...” Jimin looked at Jin.

Jin's eyes went wide as he slowly nodded his head, “Yeah...he just... He just came last night... after you guys left.”

“But...we were all drunk...who opened the door?” Yoongi questioned.

“Ahh...b-but... Jimin knows the password.” Jin hurriedly said.

“Ye-”

“Okay okay... I get it. But the thing I wanted to say...” Yoongi interrupted Jimin.

All of them went silent as Yoongi kept staring at Jimin intently.

“So...Jiminie... I realized I don't like you one bit. So please give me the sweater back.”

Jimin's face went blank as Yoongi's words sank in, “Bu-but hyu- you- hyung you said...”

“I was dumb... wasn't thinking properly...now can I get my sweater back please?”

“Yah Yoongi... aren't you being a bit rud-”

“Rude? When? Ohh Jiminie... sorry... I definitely didn't mean to be rude. I just want my sweater.”

“But Yoongi hyung... you gave it to him...how can you ask for it?” Taehyung protested.

“My sweater... My mood. I gave it to him...now I want it back. Problem?” Yoongi fired back.

“Hyung... please...” Jungkook tried.

“Aish I don't understand what you guys problem is. I just want my sweater back.”

“It's not about the sweater... It's...why did you say you don't like Jimin?” Jin snapped.

“I don't... that's it. So what?”

“Hyung... it's-”

“Jimin...are you crying?” Taehyung noticed that Jimin, who was quite all the time, was just standing, not moving, trails of tears flowing from his eyes.

Everyone except Yoongi gathered around Jimin,“Why are you crying?” Jin asked as he pulled Jimin in a hug.

“Yah hyung...why did you have to make him cry?” Taehyung protectively placed a hand on Jimin's back.

Yoongi, who was getting accused by everyone, had a dumbfounded look on his face.

“Yah Yoongi?! Why are you quite now?” Jin was furious.

“Yeah hyung...you were too harsh...” Namjoon said.

“I-” Yoongi started saying but had to stop when Jimin's silent sobs became louder.

“Jimin hyung... please stop crying...” Jungkook pleaded.

After a minute or so Yoongi finally came back to his senses,“Yah Jimin! Why are you crying? I told you I had a plan... didn't I? You were supposed to catch on...why are you crying?!”

Jimin's crying stopped and Yoongi found himself being the target of five hard stares.

Ohh shit what the hell did I just say... Instant regret hit Yoongi like a truck.

“What plan?!” everyone excluding Jimin asked him at the same time.