There's going to be a Gala?

The next morning when I woke up I found that I'm lying in my bed, by myself. I know Dick would have returned to his room, but still I wish that he was here besides me. Slowly I peeled back the blankets and I stepped onto the ground. I look at the clock to find that it's 10:30?! I slept in! But if they wanted me to get up, they would have woken me up, right? I get off my bed and start walking towards my closet. I swing open the closet doors, and look at what I can wear. I ended up picking a red t-shirt, black leggings, and a black sweater. I slipped my jewelry on, and started walking towards the door. 

I walked down the many hallways, I walked down the grand stairs, and I walked into the kitchen. The only one in here is Alfred.

"Good morning Alfred," I say.

"Good morning, Miss Silence. Did you sleep well? Master Dick said you had a nightmare," he asks with a concerned tone in his voice.

"I slept fine after."

"Good, here have some breakfast," he says handing me a bowl of oatmeal.

"Thank you."

I sit down at the table and dig into my food, boy does it taste good. After I finished I washed it before Alfred could. I put it back into the cupboard, and left the kitchen with a small smile on my face. I walked into the game room to find all the boys sitting around. Damien is the first to notice me.

"Morning Silence."

Everyone's heads turn to me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Dick asks.

"I'd prefer not to," I tell him.

I sit on the couch next to Jason. He's holding a controller and is playing some sort of game. He must have noticed my interest in it for he handed me one of the controllers.

"Do you know how to play the x-box?"

"X-box? What's that?" I ask.

He gives me such a look, "You don't know what an x-box is?"

I shake my head, "No. We didn't have internet at camp, and my dad didn't like those kinds of things."

"Ok, you'll learn now."

He showed me what the different buttons do, and how I can move my player. It took a few tries for me to actually understand what to do, and how to use the controller, but when I figured it out, it was easier to do. he told me that the goal of the game is to kill everyone and survive. When we started playing, he showed me where I can get the maps, so I can see where I am, and where everything is. The first few times we played he won, and I died a few times. the only reason that is, is because I was getting used to the controller, and I was getting more used to the layout on the map. So the next time he hit play, I won. I won in 5 minutes. I was able to get a good advantage point, and take most people out. From there I used the controller's special moves to help me win. Jason was so surprised, which ended up gaining more attention. 

We played several more times, and I kept on winning. I won by using different moves, and different strategies each time, while Jason kept on using the same strategy. The last game finished, and surprise surprise I won! 

He gaped like a fish, "How... you... I... I don't understand. You said that you didn't know what an x-box was, how did you do that?!"

I looked at him, "The first few times was me getting used to the controls, and the map. I had different strategies for each time, while you didn't."

Then a voice from behind me spoke, startling everyone but me, "Quite impressive."

"Thanks Bruce."

"Now I have something to discuss with all of you. In two days there's going to be a gala for Wayne Enterprises. During the event we'll also announce that I've adopted Silence, and a few other major projects we have been working on," Bruce said.

All the boys groaned, "So, I'll have to wear one of the nice dresses, and the heals?"

"Yes."

I groaned very loud, "Does anyone here know how to do hair, or make-up? Cause I don't."

He looks at me, looks at each of the boys, and then looks back to me, "I'll see if my friend Diana can come early, I know she'd love to help." 

I smile at him, I hope she does because if not well I'm going to look like crap at this fancy party.