AN

Here are some of the other stories that I am writing, please go check them out!

Stark's Witch
Harriet (Harry) Potter is the daughter of Lily Potter and Tony Stark. After her first year at Hogwarts she comes home to a surprise. Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and cousin Dudley take her to New York. They take her to her father, the man she thought was James Evans. What happens when she meets him?

She's Weird
If only she hadn't tried to protect her mother, if she didn't she probably wouldn't be in this mess.

Teleporter (ON HOLD)
A young meta human named Waverlee April, who goes by the name Wally. She's moved all around North America meeting all sorts of people. In this new town she meets trouble, and I mean what else would you expect from the home of Superman? As many thing happen to her she goes through a journey, or does she? Was it all planned? What will happen to her? Will she even make it that far? Will everyone survive? Probably...

Notes (COMPLETED)
When Elenore Hogan's mother dies in a car wreck she goes to live with her father in new York City. When Happy Hogan finds out his ex wife has died and his daughter comes to him, he doesn't know what to do. He tries his best and in the process Elenore gets to meet the Avengers.