Interrogation

Yet again, not my art. All the credits goes to the artist Gowther98. There are going to be a lot of arts ✍🏼🖼 in the future 🤗 so be prepared.

~~~~~~~~~~~

An alarm started beeping in a dark room signaling that it is the right time to wake up. The person just sighed and turned on the other side, going back to sleep.

You have to meet with the Bat today Jason so get up! Jason was trying to persuade himself to get out of the bed. When a person lied down in the evening, the bed felt like stone but when he woke up, it was like lying in the clouds. An arm shot towards the small piece of tech that made those loud and screeching sounds, turning it off.

Jason rolled over on his back with his hands spread, enjoying the few seconds left of lying on his bed. He sat up at the end of his bed and rubbed his eyes to chase away the sleepy feeling. I'm just gonna tell Danny that I'm leaving. Jason thought as a yawn escaped his mouth. He pushed himself off of his bed and walked towards his guest room where Danny was probably still sleeping.

The vigilante quietly knocked on the door before he stepped inside. The bed was empty and there was no one in the room. He must be up then. Jason reassures himself but a bad feeling whirled inside of him.

After of few minutes of searching the apartment for his new roommate, he found no one. Panic was increasing inside of him, clouding his mind and also making it impossible for him to think straight.

"Danny?!" Jason shouted only to be sure that he didn't miss the boy somewhere. After one minute of no responding, he decided to look at the new tracking satellite that Bruce has built. He quickly took out his computer and he nearly broke it from anger when it showed him 5%.

"Shit." Jason sweared. He searched his whole house again but he couldn't find the charger from his computer. As he ran back to the kitchen he tripped and fell right at his face. When he turned around he was met with the charger from his computer dangling dangerously approximately one feen above the ground, just enough to trip someone.

Jason grabbed the charger and rushed to his computer to plug it in the electricity. When the percentage bar turned green, he went to his top secret account to access the satellite from here. As he was searching for the communication program, he found nothing. Just then he remembered something Bruce told him about a week ago. "Jason, the program isn't installed yet on your computer so you can come tomorrow." The following day was the day when he met Danny and his whole life turned upside down. Great, now he has plus one reason to get to the batcave and as soon as possible.

The vigilante dressed up quickly and then headed for the garage where he kept his motorcycle and his car. He hoped on the motorcycle because it would get him through the traffic quicker. Jason didn't even care to put on his helmet, he only focused on finding Danny. His thoughts were getting into dark places as he was imagining him under Dan's control again or killed.

There weren't many cars in the streets since it was early morning in the weekend and people tend to sleep at this hour. As he reached the Wayne manor gates, they opened automatically and he pulled his motorcycle to the circular driveway in front of the main entrance.

He was about to open the huge door when an elderly man opened them first.

"Oh hello Alfred." Jason greeted the old butler, trying to get past him. The butler raised an eyebrow but didn't step to the side.

"Master Jason, what is so urgent?" Alfred asked being only curious.

"I have to get to the cave ASAP." He answered and then Alfred stepped aside, letting him go inside. Jason rushed towards the old clocks which were hiding the secret entrance to the batcave. As soon as the doors opened, he slid inside followed by their butler.