Unexpected

"Red Robin to Nightwing, is everything ok?" Tim's voice rang through the comms. The house was empty, no ghosts. What was the source of the ectoplasmic radiation then?

"Yeah, we've got nothing. Rendezvous in the library." Nightwing announced and jumped off of a shelf. He has searched the whole library with Damian but found nothing.

Soon, light footsteps could be heard, signaling the arrival of Batman and Red Robin. They looked annoyed because of the lack of evidence.

"It looks like the ectoplasmic energy is coming from below. There is no other option." Red Robin informed while checking his wrist computer.

"But there's no secret entrance, we searched everything father." Robin said, his patience running out.

"What if there's a secret button in that statue?" Red asked jokingly.

"That would be too obvious. No one hides secret buttons in statues." Nightwing raised an eyebrow but reached for the small statue lying on the table anyway. To his surprise, the head reclined and revealed a big red button.

"I told you." Red smirked and pushed the button. A hissing sound could be heard from the library, revealing a small staircase leading down. "Why would a billionaire have a secret basement?" Nightwing asked dumbfounded. His brothers looked amused and Batman snickered. "Oh." Was all he could say before he walked down the stairs to hide his embarrassment.

It was dark until a soft glow colored the walls green. Weird equipment was scattered everywhere along with green puddles.

"This is the source." Tim informed and put down him wrist computer. "This must me a ghost lab, something like Fenton works."

"That must be some kind of a weapon vault." Damian said and pointed to the octagon shaped entrance.

"It can't be. A weapon vault doesn't have on and off switch." Batman corrected his son. He stepped closer and examined the switch.

"Don't turn it on B, you don't know what it does." Nightwing warned his partner.

Meanwhile, Tim wandered around the lab. He found many anti-ghost weapons similar to theirs but many of them were broken.

"A computer." Red cheered and ran towards it. He plugged the computer into his wrist computer and began his search. It must have been a new computer because there wasn't much. Only one file labeled 'Ghosts'. As he was searching the computer for anything else, he got an audience. His brothers were standing by him and watching his progress.

"There's nothing more." Tim sighed disappointed. He really hoped for something more.

"It's okay Red, just open the one you got." Dick reassured his brother. Tim opened the file and was met with many smaller files.

"Skulker, Pariah Dark, Fright Knight, Johnny 13, what are those names?" Damian read out loud. He tore the mouse out of his brothers hand and clicked on a random one. The three brothers were met with a being similar to cyborg but he was armored and had green flaming hair.

"That file contains a list of ghosts." Dick said out loud, informing Bruce who was still looking around.

"It says that Skulker is the greatest ghost hunter in the GZ. The man writing this didn't do a very good job at descriptions." Red sighed.

"What is GZ?" Dick asked utterly confused.

"I don't know, there is no legend."

"Or they just didn't have the time to finish all of them." Damian said. He uploaded the file to his own wrist computer and came across a file on the ghost hero Danny Phantom. "Here is a 48 pages long text on the Phantom kid. The good one. "