Your Bad End Choice

So, you just couldn't forgive him and chose to be without him. Even if you have no feelings for the other, you still chose a choice without him. But don't worry, you can always undo the choice and choose the other option. This option is just here to show you what happens when you disobey chose this one.

You decided on choosing the wrong option.

Everything went black. A second later, the light was shining bright everywhere, and you quickly got up from where you were sitting. Everything was completely white.

You called out for someone and find out that your words are now switched back to narration. You called for Pierce, Seth, the author, your family. Anyone. Everyone's gone. Looking around, you only saw white—as if you were trapped in some blank canvas or large white box.

Where were you?

And then you heard a voice surrounding you, a little loud, familiar, yet calming.

"Hey, you're awake! I'm glad!" It's Pierce's voice. His voice echoed throughout the box.

What's going on? What's happening? You panicked and ran around the room, looking for just... something! Anything!

Pierce had his favorite headset on and started typing on his computer. Then, a house appeared. Your reaction was of complete and utter shock at what just happened. You heard more typing in the distance and the sun and sky appeared along with trees and a river with a farm right next to the house.

"This is all yours! Food and water will never disappear, and you have a nice cozy home!" Pierce's voice echoed.

"Everyone? Why are you worried about them? They never even existed in the first place! My family, your family, our friends, everyone, ...Seth... They were just other non-playable characters. Huh? The author? Oh, them? Not here either." On his desk, Pierce looked to the right of him where the author once stood. The author was glitching just like the other npc's and then suddenly disintegrated into the air.

"It's me... I'm the author. Who else did you think was doing that typing all along? Whose picture did you think was on the profile page? It's a photo of me. It always has been. The author was just a decoy. They were a vessel I created myself in order to keep watch of you if I wasn't there all the time. Let's just say that they were like an empty clone with just a different outer image."

Your heartbeat fastened and you ran into the house to hide. Then, you heard a couple of sounds and Pierce transported into the house with you.

"Where are you going?" Pierce had his arms open for you to jump right in. It seems that Pierce may have finally cracked and decided to take matters into his own hands.

You ran out of the house screaming. How was any of this possible?! You ran straight out into the forest nearby and didn't look back.

You were in sheer panic. Pierce was in sheer bliss.

Now like this, he can have you all to himself.

Then, in a flash, Pierce popped out right in front of you and you ran right into his arms. You screamed and broke free, only to hear a growl from the raven-haired man. You ran in another direction only to have the same thing repeat.

And again.

And again.

And again.

Until Pierce suddenly disappeared and you stopped. Of course, you knew this wasn't over. Somewhere, he was going to pop out and grab you while your guard was down.

"Grab you?" A voice echoed, "Yeah, maybe." You were lifted high into the air by an invisible force. It seems now Pierce can even read your mind. After all, he is now the controller of this universe.

Then, it felt like you were being held while in mid-air. On the opposite end, Pierce was still at his desk holding down the left mouse button on his computer mouse and gently put you back down.

"Yay! I win! I got you!" He said, as if he was playing a game of tag.

When did you ever think yandere's had a happy ending when you reject them?

---

And that was how you lived the remainder of your life.

Every day, Pierce added new things to the world and watched as you lived throughout your day; even when you were sleeping and taking a bath.

Each DLC or mod he added was misery to you, but such pure bliss for him. Some DLC's even involved explicit themes that you were definitely not prepared for—or even wanted. Pierce never added a new character to the universe and sometimes only went in himself to check up on you closely. Any kind of communication was just you talking to yourself or just hearing and seeing Pierce. You didn't mind being alone or with people, but this drove you mad.

"Don't worry about the computer breaking! I can always make a new one and redownload the program, you won't die, and neither will I! Right? You and I are together forever! Literally!" Pierce went into the program and embraced you from behind.

Every time you tried to run away, the house always showed back as if the world was just a super small sphere. There was no luck and hope in escaping.

And you gave in. Just like that. You sobbed in his arms. There was no escape in sight.

And they lived happily ever after.

---

From the author: Sorry for being away for weeks! My laptop broke so I got a new one! the good end is coming out soon!

Thank you for enjoying the story!