Ch. 8

Danny pov

I really did almost piss myself laughing at Damian's face. Oh my god, I'm getting cramps. I look up to see everyone giving me weird looks, but Damian looks outright angry with a little bit of shock mixed in.

After my laughing fit, I turned to Bruce to let him know I'm done. "Everyone, while Danny is here, we are not pranking for the first two weeks, we are not doing any kind of hero stuff for one week, and we are definitely not letting Danny go off on his own." Bruce sounded really stern saying this. I guess they break the rules a lot.

"Why can't we let Danny go off on his own? He's older than a lot of us; he can take care of himself." Oh, you have no idea how right you are buddy.

"The Joker is after him. That means, no letting him out of your sight. Now I have to go and get some adoption papers for Danny. This place should be the way I left it exactly. Understood?" We look at him straight-faced, yes including me,"Good. I'll see you in a couple hours." With that he turns and leaves.

I wait to hear a door click before I turn to the others." So, what do you want to do now that the Bat is gone?" I wait for a response when Alfred comes walking in.

"Well, I believe that you need at least a couple hours in the bathroom to freshen yourself up." I look up at Alfred to see a sterness that I haven't seen in many years. A sterness from a parent-like person.

"Okay Alfred, I'll do that." Alfred had a look of surprise on his face that I actually listened. He is one of the only people I'll listen to.

So, I walk to my presumed bedroom that has an attached bathroom. The room was huge with a queen sized bed that had black silk everything on it. The walls were a dark grey while the carpet was a light grey. I looked to where a window would be and saw a window taker than me almost taking over the entire wall. The closet was a walk-in closet, which I was thankful for. Finally, I see a white door that lead to the bathroom.

When I opened the bathroom, I saw a tub the size of a mini pool surrounded by black marble with a entire wall window a little-a-ways from it, and the sink was also made of black marble and was double the size of a regular one. The shower had multiple shower heads that were in the ceiling that probably made it feel like you were under warm rain. There was enough room for three grown men in there with a sliding glass door.

I decided to stop gawking and went back to my bedroom to eventually decide and pick out some black work-out sweat pants with a dark grey t-shirt. Afterwords,  I went back into the bathroom and did everything I needed to do.

-Time Skip- After Shower

After the shower, which took me about an hour, I got dressed and went into my bedroom, looked outside to see how dark it had gotten. Time for me to go to bed then. I basically jumped onto my bed and snuggled into the very soft and very warm comforts of my bed. Tonight is going to be the best sleep I will ever have in a very long time.