Chapter: 40

Nika pov

Mak came into my room and sat on the bed. I'm still mad at him from yesterday, so Ian say nothing to him. L'a lazy ass was sleeping. Y'all I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually ready for this nigga to go back to his house man. He's soooo irritating and annoying at times, I just wanna smack tf outta him. These midnight meals he has, they're annoying. Anyways, back to Mak. He was also being annoying. Since yesterday he's been a ass, just because I called Breezy my best friend. Can y'all believe that? Mak don't play about our friendship, he mad protective over that.

"Are you still mad at me?"

He asked pulling me up to sit with him.

"No, you're just annoying."

He laughed.

"Man, you tryna replace me with niggas. You know I'm not letting that happen."

Y'all hear this man? Jealous ass! How he jealous of Breezy?

"Mak! It's Breezy!"

He shrugged.

"So? You're my best friend, I been told you, you not allowed to have another best friend. You not bout to replace me with nobody."

Ugh, all these niggas is big ass babies.

"Ok Makado."

I said dismissing the conversation.

"Oh yea, I suggest you stop whatever tf you got going on with Breezy. Don't think mf don't see wtf y'all be doing.

I looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"L'a is not dumb Nika. I really suggest you don't try and play him like a idiot. That's all I'm saying, either you take my advice. Or you leave it and face the consequences."

He said as he got up and walked out my room. Nigga wtf? That don't even make sense. My phone buzzed. It was a message from Breezy. It was a cute good morning message.

Breezy🤞🏾🌊: Gm bbg. Just wanted to say, have a good day today. Make sure you got that beautiful ass smile on yo face too, I'm tryna see it when I come over there today. Just let me know if you need anything at all! I know yo best friend ain't shit, and yo nigga be on his shit. I look forward to seeing your beautiful face later today❤️

Me: Aww, thank you Breezy❤️🥰

Seen

I smiled to myself. He's so sweet, he's not even my nigga. L'a is never like this. I never even get a basic good morning text from him. The nigga doesn't even text me first unless he has too. I put my phone down and laid down facing L'a. Me was already up looking at me.

"Who was you texting?"

He asked looking at me. I remember Mak said, so I decided not to tell him.

"Nobody."

He gave me a weird look.

"Aight then. I know you're lying, but whatever."