Chapter: 52

Nika pov

Lately a lot of shit has been bothering me. When I mean shit has been bothering me...I mean it's been bothering me. I been being distant from L'a lately and I can tell he notices, he just hasn't said anything yet. As of rn I was on my bed you know, just doing me and thinking. Ion wanna be mad at Ken no more but it's mostly because I need advice from someone. I really need help with this problem...y'all I like Breezy and I can't stay away from him at all. It's like when L'a be doing me wrong, I be running to Breezy because he actually makes me feel like he actually enjoys my presence. When it's L'a he be too busy to care about me or anything that's important about our relationship and no matter what I do or how upset he makes me, he just doesn't seem to get it. I mean I wanna talk to him but I don't know how to without telling him that you know, I have feelings for Breezy. I'm not tryna die and plus, I love my baby will all my heart at the end of the day. I know that we can have a good relationship but it's just hard with him, he's not exactly friendly and I get that. I just wish he'd let go of the hard act with me...if it even is an act. And I can't talk to Mak about it cause...he just gone be like "you need to tell L'a." Y'all know how Mak is. Speaking of Mak, I been meaning to ask him for these new shoes that came out cause you know, L'a is currently tryna play me like I'm spoiled. HE CALLED ME SPOILED YALL! Do I look spoiled to you? No, exactly cause I'm not!

"Makkkkkiiiiiiddddoooo!"

I heard him suck his teeth. Rude ass lil troll.

"Yes Unika."

I smiled and gave him my pouty face. He rolled his eyes.

"Sooo like you know I loveeeeee you right? You my best friend."

He straight faced me.

"Mm, what you want now Bro?"

I smiled, he already knew what time it was y'all.

"New shoes came out and I want them."

"Girl and? Go ask yo nigga, who you moving in with."

I rolled my eyes. Mak don't want me to leave him yall😭.

"Come on Mak, I'm not gone forget about you."

He sucked his teeth.

"Nah it's aight cause once you forget about me, don't come crawling back to Makado."

I got up and hugged him, he tried to push me off but it wasn't working.

"I lovvveee youuuu Maki Mak. Don't ever forget thattt."

I said kissing him all over the face. This my best friend and he always will be.

"Ok ok ok fineeee! Just stop kissing meeeeeeeee."

He whined pushing me back. L'a came into the room out of nowhere, Ian even know he was here. Well that's good cause I gotta talk to him anyways.

"Ok Maki I gotta talk to my husband. So if you don't mind....get out!"

I said opening the door and pushing him out.

"Girl fuck you! This my house..."

"Yes yes I know and I love you too. Byeeee!"