Chapter 11 Please Tell Me Your Kidding?!

Author's note:

Hello everyone, there is a reason I add songs in the chapters, they say old is gold and to be honest I agree, I hope these songs trigger happy memories for all those who listen!

Song name: Better Place
Artist name: Rachel Platten

Without a further a do here is chapter 11, I hope I live up to the expectations of you readers.....

***********

Chapter 11 Please Tell Me Your Kidding?

Amalie's POV:

They stared at me as though I am an alien species. A moment later Austin entered with food and followed by Serena and Lillian, "Mom, Dad, I am sorry I forgot to introduce her at least officially, this is Amalie James Anderson, and this this is her friend Lillian Willows." Austin introduced us, well officially anyways.

"Uh, you didn't exactly answer my question as to how you know my birth mother. Lilly James."

"A-Are you really Lilly and David's daughter?" The woman exclaimed extremely surprised and the shock was evident on her face.

"I am, but now I am also the Anderson's daughter as well. But no one exactly knows my parents personally. You're saying her name as though, you knew her very well." I now inquired.

"Lilly and I grew up together... I thought you d-died in a plane crash that occurred when Lilly and her husband David w-were returning from A-Australia." Mrs. Theodore said but her voice was cracking at the end. Her husband moved closer to her to comfort her.

My eyes widened at the information she just gave me, "I am sorry but I don't ever remember being on a plane with my parents when everything happened, it's true we got in an accident at least that's what I've known all this time but it was car crash. That's at least what I know and remember but I never remembered whether my parents were with me or not at that time."

"There must be some misunderstanding, I mean I read the news myself! That Lilly and David died in a plane crash." Mrs. Theodore argued.

"Look, I don't want to be mean or anything but all I remember is that I was in a car before the accident and waking up in an unknown hospital after about precise 2 weeks. Before that is a bit blurry. For some reason it never cleared up. The people who found me claimed to be my parents' relatives and I don't know how but somehow they got access to all my Father's Empire as well as my mother's boutique. I had no idea what was going on 1 and half year till I finally managed to escape their clutches and my blind luck somehow landed me with the Anderson's, they not only adopted me but also took back what was rightfully mine. My adoptive parents tried their utmost to find my real parents but all leads led them to dead ends..." I sighed in the end.

Remembering how much I was disheartened, which might have been the start of my break down but I continued, "But there might be a slight chance they might be alive, though I'm not sure about it. At least not anymore, any ways."

"We never knew about it, though David was like a brother to me, no he was my brother and yet their daughter went through so much, we never knew about it." For the first time Mr. Theodore spoke and that to kindly.

"But dear, what happened to you? Did you get involved in an accident? And since when are you and my son dating? When did you two meet? I just love romantic stories!" Mrs. Theodore exclaimed like kid.

I on the other was a gapping fish. Did we really look like we really look like a couple, a blush formed on my cheeks no matter how much I tried to stop it from coming! "Aww! You're just like your mother when it comes to the ones you love you become reckless but when it comes to your love life you turn soo innocent! I approve my son's choice for the first time! I saw you as a baby Amalie and you were so cute then, I've decided you'll marry my son!"