Chapter 18 Memories Start to Come Back

Hello Lovelies, here is another chapter for A Love Like No Other I really hope you guys take the time to read this book though, I am proud to say that this has been that it has been ranked #32 for millionaire. As you know that before each chapter I put up a song. Of course all of them are most likely to trigger nostalgic memories for ya readers. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT add to your LIBRARIES!

Song Name: On my Way
Singer Name(s): Alan Walker, Sabrina Carpenter & Farruko

So without a further ado, chapter 18.

Amalie's POV:

The evening at the festival went great and we all had a great time. Like Dad had anticipated the Empire didn't even know about me but they need to know that I am half owner as well and if you take me lightly you will be put in place. Though, I had plans of taking my post but since Daniel and Dad have been stressed out lately the least I could do is handle financial affairs of the Empire. Today, I am wearing a bit more of an attire that allows me to walk around with ease.

For breakfast Serena helped out as she said she was bored and today we all left separately, Austin and Brian are going to leave at something 9:30 a

For breakfast Serena helped out as she said she was bored and today we all left separately, Austin and Brian are going to leave at something 9:30 a.m. whilst I had to leave at 8:30. Daniel left the earliest meaning he was out at 7 meaning he missed breakfast. I can't blame him. Seeing all the work piling up must have its cons. Today finally I am able to drive myself, I know having a driver is meant for something but I like doing my work by myself. Reaching the Empire 10 minutes before the scheduled time I step into the lobby and see the receptionist sitting there not attending to her work instead she is caking her face even more than it already is, walking up to her I notice everyone's attention is on me well this is good chance to officially introduce myself, "Why haven't these files been delivered to the top floor?" I ask in stern voice.

"Who're you to ask me that, bitch?" She glares at me.

Taking the files by myself, she screeches at me, "These are ordered by..." I don't let her finish, "Syon, yeah I asked him to bring these files to my office."

"W-Who are you and Sir Syon is the assistant of Sir Daniel... What are you to him? That you can boss him around!" She tried to stand her ground, sadly she is going to regret it.

"Syon, is my assistant I am the second CEO of James Anderson Empire Amalie James Anderson, I will not tolerate tardiness... Not only that you had so much free time that you actually spread rumors about me. Your fired Ms. Samuels. Please collect your things and leave." With that I left her standing there and headed for the private elevator.

I sighed as the doors closed, I have been here for only 2 days and two employees have been fired. Once I finish on looking into everyone's work for this company I'm afraid there may be a lot more people walking out of the company. Reaching the top floor I walk into my office, and greeted by Syon, "Welcome, Ms. James you're here early."