BoyxBoy Oneshots | Valentine's Day

Check out the song above ^^

———

I sighed, leaning my head on my best friends shoulder as I continued to watch the game. Jenna was sitting next to me, trying to get me in her selfies. I basically just covered my face or flipped off the camera.

As attractive as I found myself to be, I didn't like taking pictures of myself.

"Is the game almost over?" I groaned, glancing around the court at the sweaty guys, who were all hooting and hollering. I assumed that our team had won the game.

"Yeah, it's over. Ready to go?" Jenna asked, standing up and shoving her phone into the pocket of her hoodie. I nodded my head and we made our way down the bleachers, eventually getting down onto the floor.

I put my hands in the pockets of my hoodie, keeping my gaze on the ground. I continued to walk through the crowd, stumbling on my shoelace and realizing that it was untied.

I cursed under my breath and stepped over to the side, leaning down to tie my shoe. I lost Jenna in the crowd and let out an annoyed sigh. All I could see was the basketball team running into the locker room.

I looked around, desperately trying to find where my friend had run off to. The fact that I was incredibly short didn't really help me any...

I fell back into the crowd and tried not to get trampled, then I felt someone jerk me to the side once again. I could feel the dread in the pit of my stomach, afraid that I was about to get the shit beat out of me but sighed in relief when I saw Jonah.

"Hey Jonah." I greeted him with a simple head nod. He seemed flustered for whatever reason, and a bit uncomfortable.

"Hey Will." There was a small pause, leaving me unsure of what to do.

"So, how was your Valentine's Day?" He asked, breaking the moment of awkward silence.

"Eh, it was alright. I ate some candy and watched Netflix at my house before I came here." I shrugged, not noticing that Jonah was holding something behind his back.

"Well, maybe I can make your Valentine's Day a bit more special?" He pulled a box of chocolates out from behind his back, along with a single rose.

I mean, I'd known that Jonah had a crush on me for a while, but I didn't think that he'd act on it.

"So Will you be my valentine?" I chuckled at the pun that he'd made out of my name, smiling up at him.

"Of course." I ruffled my hair and Jonah handed me the candy, along with the rose, a small grin on his face. "Thank you, Jonah."

"No problem. So, is this the part where I get friend-zoned and regret my poor life choices?" He chuckled slightly, but he sounded nervous and hopeful.

"You're just in luck." I said standing up on my tiptoes.

"And why's that?" He smirked slightly stepping a little closer to me.

"Because this year, you're gonna be my valentine." I pulled the collar of his shirt forward and smashed our lips together, trying not to drop the candy onto the floor. Jonah snaked his arms around my waist, melting into the kiss.

We pulled apart after a moment and I fell back down flat on my feet.

"Happy Valentine's Day." I loosely grasped Jonah's hand, then we left to find where Jenna had run off to.

———————————

So this is just a hella short Valentine's Day oneshot. I'm so tired rn that it's unreal so ima just end it here. Happy Valentine's Day guys. ❤️