BoyxBoy Oneshots | The Breakup

Lookalikes for the oneshot:

^Brennon^

^Chandler^

^Chandler^

*^*

Okay so I really felt like writing something and also I got really bored so I was like heyyy why not write some fluff, right? Also I wrote this at like 12 am so I apologize if it sucks xD

*^*

"Dude, you gotta get over her!" Chandler yelled into the phone, causing me to frown slightly. It wasn't that simple for me. My girlfriend of a year and a half had just broken up with me, and I wasn't exactly thrilled about the news.

"You know it's not that simple, Chandler," I sighed, running a hair through my messy hair as I stared at my appearance in the mirror. My eyes were tainted red and my skin was blotchy, giving me the 'I just bawled my eyes out 'cause my girlfriend broke up with me' look.

"Quit simping, dude! You can do better than her," he assured me, and I could almost hear the protectiveness in his voice. Chandler was always a protective best friend, not that I minded at all. He may have been protective, but he was also incredibly supportive and gave great advice, especially for someone who had never been with a girl.

I wasn't completely sure how he hadn't gotten a girlfriend, considering his caring personality and good looks, but he made some excuse along the lines of, "I'm more focused on my studies right now."

"Whatever, man, can you come over or something? I need to take my mind off of it," I replied, leaving my bathroom and slamming the door.

"Yeah, I'll be over in a few." The line went dead and I breathed out, throwing my phone onto my bed with an unnecessary amount of force. I ran a hand through my disheveled hair once again, sitting down on my bed and laying my head in my hands.

I couldn't remember the last time I'd been so stressed over a girl. Honestly, I thought that Jazmine was different, but she proved me wrong. For no specific reason, she'd dumped me, leaving me in an embarrassingly heartbroken state.