BoyxBoy Oneshots | Kai's Crush pt. 2

Since it was requested by liv_Wormie , I thought I'd do a part two! ;) enjoy!

———

The weekend finally rolled around and Kai was meeting me at Incredible Pizza, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little nervous.

We'd texted a bit before we left and I felt like I was being incredibly awkward, but then again, if Kai couldn't handle my awkward self then he should probably find someone else to date...

I glanced up from my phone as I heard someone pecking on my car window, seeing Kai standing there, smiling slightly.

I smiled in return, opening the door and stepping out of the car.

"Hey," I mumbled, rubbing my sweaty hands on my pants.

"Hey," Kai smiled again, running a nervous hand through his hair. "Ready to head inside?"

I nodded my head, smiling awkwardly. It would most likely take me a bit to warm up to Kai, seeing that we weren't close, nor had we ever stayed on the best of terms.

Usually, when we associated we just argued over stupid things, but it was nice to finally be getting along with him.

The two of us headed inside, paying and getting arcade cards. Once we had everything we needed, we went to play some games.

———

I grinned as I beat Kai at air hockey for the third time in a row.

"Man, you're cheating or something! I'm usually good a this!" he sighed, glaring at the table. I gave him a smug smile.

"I can let you win this time to heal your ego a bit," I proposed, my smile widening when I saw the glare Kai gave me.

"Shut up." He mumbled, smiling slightly when he saw the devilish grin on my face. We continued playing arcade games for a little while, then we decided we should bowl for a bit before we ate.

"Alright, I kick ass at bowling, so prepare to lose..." Kai assured me, grabbing a bowling ball and standing in front of our lane.

He threw the ball down the wooden floor, but as soon as it got a little way down, it rolled right into the gutter.

"Fu- fiddlesticks!" He yelled, noticing kids standing near us. He smiled sheepishly when the mom of one of the kids glared at us, then we turned back around.

"Alright, second time's the charm," Kai focused entirely on the ball and our lane, then threw the ball once again, slamming into only one pin.

"Damnit..." he mumbled, letting out an exaggerated sigh. "These lanes are rigged, I swear."

"I'm sure they are..." I replied, letting out an amused laugh.

"I swear! I come here all the time and I've never sucked this bad," I nodded my head, laughing once again.

"Right, right..."

Once it was my turn to bowl I stood up and grabbed my ball, tossing it down the lane and knocking over a few pins. I waited for the ball to come back and grabbed it once again, rolling it towards the pins.

I managed to get a spare and shot a smug smile towards Kai, laughing at the glare he gave me in return.

"Man, I'm severely sucking tonight. Must be that cutie throwing me off my A-game," he sighed, shaking his head slightly.

"Who's the cutie?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows at Kai, who snickered at the goofy look on my face.

"You." He stated simply, grinning at the blush that warmed my cheeks.

"Whew, is it getting hot in here?" I began fanning myself as I sat back down in my chair, waiting for Kai to finish his turn. He laughed at me and mumbled something that I couldn't quite catch, then threw his ball at the pins, only managing to knock a couple over.

I began laughing at the frustrated look on Kai's face, a mixture of frustration and annoyance.

"You seem a little irritated," I commented, running a hand through my messy hair.

"Probably 'cause I'm doing a hell of a good job of embarrassing myself," he replied, chuckling slightly.

"Nah, I think it's cute..." I chuckled, winking at Kai. His face flushed slightly and he looked at the ground, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he sat down.

We continued hanging around while we bowled, eventually finishing our game and deciding to go ahead and eat.

"Alright, who was your first crush?" I asked, tossing a fry in my mouth.

"McKinley Meyers," he replied, laughing a bit. "How about you?"

"Honestly, I can't remember if I ever really had an actual crush, most of the time I was just attracted to looks," I admitted.

"Same, except for a couple," he smirked, mischief lingering in his eyes.

I bit my lip slightly, eyeing Kai up and down.

"Yeah, you may be my one exception," I winked.

Kai chuckled, running a hand through his fluffy brown locks.

"Anyways, jokes aside, I'm having a really good time," Kai admitted, taking a bite of his burger.

"Yeah, me too,"

Once we finished our food, we threw our trash away and headed outside.

"Well, this has been fun," I sighed, looking up at Kai as we made it out the front door of the bowling alley.

"I agree," he smiled, "Now do I get a goodnight kiss?" Kai smirked, bending down with his lips puckered up.

I smiled with a small laugh and grabbed Kai's hands, pulling him close and pressing our lips together. It felt slow and smooth, our lips working together for a few seconds before I pulled away.

I looked back up at Kai and noticed the flushed look on his face, matching my red cheeks.

"Goodnight Kai," I said with a smile.

Kai smiled in return and said, "Goodnight Camden."

————————————————————————

Sooooo, this part 2 was requested so I thought I might as well write it. Ik it's short but it wasn't really meant to be that long. Also, if you haven't already read it, I would recommend that you read the original "Kai's Crush", otherwise this probably won't make any sense...

But anyways, thanks for reading! Vote and comment?