Mobbed ツ

We have just gotten of our 15 hour flight from America to Korea. We were all exhausted and the hundreds of army's weren't helping. Don't get me wrong, of course I love army's and I appreciate them but it's stressful when millions of them are surrounding you.

We had just grabbed our luggage and were heading for our van that was waiting for us. I was exhausted mentally and physically. Me and the boys were walking and the crowds started screaming our names. Our security was helping us through the crowds until I got separated.

Before I could catch up, a fan harshly grabbed my wrist. "Noona! I love you so much!" The fan said while shaking me. I tried to get out of his hold but I wasn't able to, he was just too strong. A different fan came up to us and started harshly pulling my hair making me fall to the ground . I screamed out of pain.

The fan didn't stop there. She proceeds to kick me in the stomach. Real fans started trying to get the girl away from me, that's when I felt someone lift me up. I opened my closed eyes and seen my manager. He had pushed all the fans away from me and carried me all the way to the van that was waiting outside the crowded airport.

I felt blood coming from my lip and my wrist was starting to turn purple from the male fans harsh grab. My body was in so much pain to say the least. Once my manager set me in the van the boys started to question everything.

"Where were you!?" Yoongi asked while hugging you.
"I got separated..." I said through my tears that were falling from my face.
"It's okay baby..." he says calmly. What were the others doing? Well jungkook, Jhope, And jimin we're wanting to hurt the people who have hurt you. In their eyes, they weren't fans if they had harmed their baby. Jin was attending to your wounds with the help of Taehyung and namjoon was on the phone yelling at someone saying that there should have been better security.
You were too shaken up and scared to do anything. Yoongi knew you were going to have a panic attack so he kept petting your head and whispering sweet things in your ear. You soon fell asleep in his embrace.

I'm so sorry for this horrible chapter 😂😩 it was super rushed since I wanted to publish for you guys!! Anyways, enjoy your night/day! 💕