Hoseok and maknaes against the world ツ

*AUTHORS NOTE: PLEASE PLAY THE SONG IN THE MEDIA UP ABOVE!! I died when I listened to it😂😂*

When I woke up on the warm Seoul morning, I seen that no one was awake. That's awfully weird in this house, considering we have 8 people who live here. 'Maybe seokjin is in the kitchen cooking?' I think to myself.

But to my despair, I don't see no one. 'Where is everyone?' Just when I'm about to call Namjoon oppa, I seen hobi oppa come out of his room.

"Morning, love!" Hobi says while going to the fridge and getting milk to make cereal.
"Morning oppa! Where is everyone?"
"It's only me and you maknaes for today." He says with a smirk

I was shocked. The hyung line never leaves us alone with Hoseok since they know we get into a lot of mischief. Wonder what's on our agenda today!

"Oppa, what are we doing today?"

"Oh, don't you worry your little head. I have that all planned out. But we'll wait for the other maknaes to come." He said with a sly smirk

*When everyone wakes up*

"So, as you know, we are all alone today." Hoseok says with a pause as we all clap at the mention of us being alone.

"So, you know what that means. We get to cause mischief, and that my young brothers and sister, is what were going to do today!" Hoseok says while leaving to get his supplies from it's hiding spot.

We were all excited about today, we were practically shaking in our seats.

We seen Hobi return with bags full of supplies, he walked over to the kitchen table and dumped out all the mentos candy, marshmallows, sticky notes, and oil paints. Our eyes were glossy, looking at this pranking heaven.

I already knew what to do. I walked over to the marshmallows and started sticking them all around the kitchen, hearing the boys laugh.

"Damn, wait for us Y/n!" taehyung said. But before he could hobi oppa stopped him.

"No taehyung. You and Jungkook are going to stick the sticky notes all over the genius lab and Mon studios." Hobi said smirking once again, causing the two other boys to also smirk.

They grabbed the countless amounts of sticky notes and tried running. Hoseok then yelled to them, "I want not one spot uncovered." they both ran to do their task, giggling like a bunch of little girls.

Then jimin, hoseok and I continued sticking marshmallows all over the dorms. Everywhere you turned was covered in marshmallows.

Phase two: Covering the cars windshield wipers in oil pants.

If your wondering 'How is the car there if the boys are out?' well their managers picked them up and took them to the company.

This is perfect. We continued to spread oil paints all over the wipers.

Once that was done, we went to go help tae and Jungkook, once we were all finished we just waited for the plans to unfold.

*THE BOYS ARRIVED HOME*

They all walked in without noticing the marshmallows, that's amazing.

Jin oppa and namjoon oppa both had cokes. They greeted us and walked over to the couch to rest. Yoongi oppa went to his studio to work on music. This is our chance. Me, Jimin, and Hobi looked at each other. They ushered me to distract the two males.

So, I walked to the kitchen and pretended to make dinner.

"OPPAS!" I fake cried.

Both jin and namjoon jumped up when they seen me enter with a bloody hand (fake blood left over from their last prank)

Before anyone could say anything, Yoongi oppa appeared with a pissed off face.

"WHO STUCK STICKY NOTES ALL OVER MY OFFICE?!" Yoongi oppa yelled

At that same moment Jimin and j-hope oppa rushed to dump the mentos into the cokes. Soda exploded everywhere. Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi oppa watched in horror while me, j-hope, and the rest of the maknae line rushed out the door. We got into our get away car. Who's our get away car you might ask, well no other than Chung Ha. She's one of my best friends I met a while ago.

In the distance,we watched as the three older males got into their car, turning on the windshield wipers (it was raining). We seen their windshield light up in pretty blue, pink, and purple oil pants.

Man are we in so much trouble....