three

that night, jaemin had received the address from taeyong so he could give back the box of protection to the boy. he was thankful he even gave him his address despite the fact that he doesn't even know his brother, whom he wasn't even paying much attention to before this. jaemin figured this opportunity was too good to pass up.

his house was quite a bit away, but to jaemin, it was worth it if this mystery boys face turned bright red because of his embarrassment. he found joy in making people shy or flustered around him. he doesn't know why exactly. maybe it's because it makes him feel like he's in control. or maybe it's because he enjoys the attention. he figured he just loved the way their cheeks lit up at the slightest remark. the way they hide their face. and as if jaemin couldn't tell that they were embarrassed enough, he'd take their hands away and pinch their cheeks.

it was kind of cute to him, and he wanted to know how the extra large boy would react. he hoped he'd get embarrassed again, jaemin wanted to feel that sense of authority. maybe he wanted to feel other things for this boy .. he didn't know it, but he had a feeling this school year would be different. jaemin knew just what he was going to say.

he had already planned his outfit for the day following. he was going to let his fluffy pink hair go, as he decided not to style it. when he finished picking out what he was going to wear, he chose a band t shirt, which would be tucked into his ripped pair of acid wash jeans; might possibly bring a sweatshirt in case of emergency. now all he needed was a good nights sleep.

it was going to be the first day of junior year, after all.

--

jeno woke up, wiping the sleep from his eyes as he rolled off his bed. he attempted to turn off his blaring alarm, but it didn't end up going so well. he groaned loudly into his blanket which fell with him. reaching up to his nightstand to turn off the alarm blindly, he accidentally pressed too hard. little did he know then that his phone was halfway off the nightstand.

the phone flung into the air, crashing into the ground. this woke jeno up. as he scooted over to check if his baby was alright, he panicked. it wouldn't turn on. when it did, it looked as if the pixels were fried.

"fucking hell- why is this happening tODAY???" he grumbled, throwing his phone back at the wall. might as well get ready. he decided to wear cut off ripped jeans, with a white muscle t-shirt that was french tucked into the pair -- of now -- shorts. he slipped on his basketball shoes and made his way downstairs, spotting the clock.

7:01am.

fuck, he thought. if the rest of the school year was gonna be like this, he might as well not go at all. at least that's what jeno thought. anyway, he was going to be late if he didn't leave now. before he did anything, he rushed over to the fridge, which had a neon pink sticky note plastered on. it read: hey, had to leave early for drivers test. gotta take the bus, ew. have a good day, and don't be late i swear to god this happens every first day of school. -lty.

taeyong. he's been there for jeno for a long time. their parents are rarely ever home. they were good parents, but jeno and taeyong just wished they were home more often. they wished they could go to the waterparks during the summer, build a tree house in the fall, or go ice skating together in the winter. things they always wanted to do as a family but never got the chance to.

jeno sighed, gathering up his backpack and rushed as fast as he could out his house. he'll just buy lunch, he probably has the money in his bag. as he made his way down the street, because he missed the bus obviously, he ruffled his white hair which he recently redyed for the school year. he thought it suited him.

"condom boy!" a voice called out. jeno looked around for whoever someone was talking to. there was a boy, wearing an oversized black sweatshirt with the hoodie up. tugging his hoodie down, it revealed a pink haired kid. why did he just call me- his thoughts were cut off by an arm being slung around his shoulders.

"heyy, i uh- thought i should bring you these," jaemin said with a small smile. jeno thought that was thoughtful of him, until he looked at what the younger was actually giving him. the condoms.

i must've forgotten.. shit, he thought to himself before returning the smile. if anyone glanced at them, they'd be able to practically taste the awkward tension. jeno felt his face begin to burn.

"i-i'm not actually an extra large- i mean," he started, "i d-don't know if i am... i've never wore one before- i-i mean it's not that i don't use protection, i mean, protection for the win you know- but i just mean that i've never had to use a condom before so i don't know my size i know i'm lame i'm a virgin-"

he was cut off by jaemins laugh. jeno mentally slapped himself for one, stuttering. and two, rushing everything out so fast. and three, telling the na jaemin he was a virgin. was jaemin laughing at him because of that?

"don't worry bub, that was so cutee," he said with a smile, his hand reaching up to ruffle the boys bangs. jeno blushed profusely.

"i-i'm sorry i'm just embarrassed it's all renjun's fault that motherfucker i'm usually not this much of a pussy i'm just so mad at myself for being a mess i'm sorry again.. i'm,, stuttering fuck not again," he ranted, face cooling down a bit.

"lmao," he said, before continuing on, "it's okay, don't worry!" jeno was relieved as the younger tapped his fingers lightly on his shoulder. he seemed happy this morning.. jeno can't relate

"i promise i'm much more uh.. confident gay than this smh," he said, exposing himself to the boy. the others eyebrows raised in amusement. he hummed quietly as he looked at the older boy.

"hm, if that's so, maybe i can join you more often on the way to school," he announced playing with the boys hair subconsciously, his smile widening. both boys were surprised. jaemin didn't even know that statement was falling out of his lips until after he said it. jeno was at shock too. he missed the bus, would he be willing to miss it every day for jaemin?

"sure, i wouldn't mind that."

the answer is, oh yes he would.

𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐒On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara