six

apparently, the house was further than expected. it was a 15 minute drive from jaemin's house to jeno's, which meant it was about an hour walk. yeah, jaemin walked an hour just to give jeno his condoms back about 3 days ago.

honestly, jaemin was contemplating on ditching lucas since he still had a bike.

the heat was affecting jaemin a lot. he was practically dragging his feet with him at this point. his t shirt clung to his chest thanks to all the sweat on his skin, adding a shine to his body. he was dripping sweat. his hair looked as if he just took a shower, and stuck to his forehead. you could probably make out the shape of jaemin's muscular frame through his thin shirt. his lungs were struggling for air as he panted.

he hated summer, but he loved vacation. i guess you have to have vacation at such a brutal time of the year. it really wears you out. however, vacation is over. at least it would be autumn in a couple months, that was his favorite season.

the thing that annoyed jaemin the most right now would be lucas. he appeared so unaffected by the humidity that it was irritating the younger. "how are you not on the verge of a heat stroke?" he asked. the other male just simply shrugged. "maybe it's because you're the one that's still pulling that stupid bike," he gestured to the single-track vehicle.

the two didn't hang out alone that often, but the older had no idea how to ride a bike thanks to his mother who always wanted him to excel in sports so he could pay for college himself. only jaemin knew he couldn't afford it on his own though, it was their little secret. lucas didn't want him to know, but had no choice but to tell him when jaemin overheard a conversation between them.

jaemin never got the chance to teach him how to ride a bike thanks to whoever this jeno guy is. it made him a little upset because he just wanted lucas to feel like a normal kid. he really loves lucas, and deep down he knew he'd take a bullet for him. they were like brothers, honestly. jaemin treated all his friends as if they were family, even through all the teasing.

"besides, we're almost there. don't worry," lucas continued with a small grin. jaemin couldn't help but return the slight smile.

jaemin pieced it together as they approached the familiar looking house. it was very small compared to his own. he knew who lived here, and now all that was on his mind was the blond boy apparently named lee jeno.

as lucas knocked on the door (hard may i add), jaemin pushed his bike into a bush. his dad would probably be mad later, but who cares when he's never around?

"oh hey guys, renjun and mark are inside," jeno said with a warm smile. lucas ran past jeno as he tackled mark to the floor, with the latter cursing at the older. jaemin laughed as he scratched the back of his neck, avoiding eye contact.

jeno looked at the younger, thinking of what to say. last time they spoke, jaemin ordered his friends to hit him with shoes.

"oh, you've never been here, right. do you want a tour around the place?" he asked, seeing jaemin just stand there awkwardly.

"uhh sure! haha," jaemin chuckled.

jeno nodded and stepped out of the way, allowing the taller to enter. as he did, he looked around the house and noticed the neatly placed items along the walls and shelves. it was simple, and minimalistic.

jaemin waved shyly at jeno's friends when they greeted him, and the boy was nervous nonetheless. i mean, he was drenched in sweat and he probably looked like a wreck in front of them. honestly though, they couldn't take their eyes off of him. he looked insanely attractive it was almost blinding.

the way his shirt hung loosely off his shoulders, and hugged his body tightly thanks to the sweat. his cheeks were flushed and the noises of him panting was still being heard. jeno had a hard time gaining composure, and so did everyone else. but jaemin didn't notice.

even though he's had probably a dozen confessions, he still doesn't understand why.

"oh um, my bike is in your bush btw. you can blame fuckface over there for that," he said, gesturing to the tallest one in the room.

lucas blinked, placing a hand over his heart with a fake-hurt expression. "i literally didn't do anything."

"you literally did do something. you dragged me over here just so i could find out his name!" the younger said, placing a hand on his hip

"renjun what's happening i'm scared," mark lee said to the small, chinese boy.

"i don't know but shut up."

"it's your fault for not knowing who the fuck your classmate was! you've been in the same homeroom with him since freshman year," lucas argued.

"bitch don't blame me for not being self aware of people around me, this is about a bike not jeno!" the younger fumed.

"okay! so um, this is the living room, don't spill anything on the carpets. taeyong just got them and he's such a bitch about stains," jeno changed the subject.

"i heard that, asswipe!"

im so sorry this is like a month late- i promise i'll
do better with updating. have faith in me >//<
i love you all so so much. thank you for 2.5k reads
it means so much omg i love you guys mm uwu