four

"jisung give it baCK!" chenle screeched, diving across the table in order to grab his ariana grande rubber ducky. jaemin covered his ears in order to stop them from bleeding profusely. he hated whenever chenle screamed, so he pretty much hated chenle in general. the feeling was mutual though, the younger boy would always tell him that he needed to stop being so ugly all the time. jaemin would always reply with 'no you.' however, chenle was always a very very very protective friend. all of jaemins friends were. donghyuck probably the most.

suddenly a strong arm wrapped itself around the boys shoulders, pulling him into a tight side-hug. jaemin rested his head against the olders neck as he closed his eyes, the other rubbing his shoulders.

"you okay?" he whisper-asked, leaning down just so jaemin could hear. jaemin smiled as he looked up at the older. he was a senior, and definitely jaemin's type. strong, cuddly, sweet as hell. he was any boy or girls dream guy. usually, jaemin acted like he didn't know the boy since he wasn't exactly in their friend group, but they both mutually agreed to start showing more affection towards each other in public.

"im fine now that you're here jaehyun," he whined, leaning into his chest to leave a small peck on his neck. he didn't want to be annoying to the older, so he offered some of his many uwus. the older smiled softly down at the boy in his arms as they snuggled.

jaemin glanced at his friends as he heard donghyuck yell, "SORRY IT'S HARD TO TALK TO TWO FACES AT ONCE." the youngest then stood up from his seat and yeeted himself towards donghyuck. jaemin groaned loudly into his seniors chest, feeling the urge to bang his head against the point of a rusty nail.

"shut the fUCK UP DONGHYUCK," he screamed, giving no shits if there were any teachers or students watching this go down. jaemin got out of his spot next to the senior, who was worrying over what he'd do. making his way to both jisung and donghyuck, he took off one of his slides aiming the sole at one of their heads.

donghyuck was first to go. it wasn't just one blow to the head, but five. jisung couldn't stop laughing at the older receiving a smack, but when jaemin heard he turned around to do the same to him. it was now donghyuck's turn to laugh, but it was short lasted as jaemin kicked him, not having to look at where he jabbed the boy with his foot. right in the dick.

after the show was done, jaemin slipped on his shoe, grabbed his bag, and made his way over to the only other boy he knows' table. jenos, but he didn't know his name yet. TRAGIC. it was too late to ask now. i mean, what person doesn't know someones name just because he's not friends with them? jaemin was a weird and complicated boy, but he wasn't going to stop now this far in life.

"sup bitches," he greeted jeno and his friends. setting his bag down as he put a big smile on his face. the twelve boys stopped eating to look at him, why would jaemin talk to them at lunch? jeno swallowed his french fries, nervousness building in his chest as he tried to laugh it off. jaemin noticed the awkward tension and rolled his eyes, deciding to break the ice.

"sorry, i meant- hey condom boy, how's your pp going? still big?" he spoke sarcastically. nudging jeno with his elbow in the gut.

the older widened his eyes, face flushing a bright red. "condom boy?-" renjun snickered, causing the rest of the guys to laugh at jeno. said boy threw his french fries at jaemin, who blinked once it hit him. 

"bitch i know you did NOT" jaemin yelled before his friends came to join him. he ordered each of his friends to attack jeno with the chancleta. once they started, jaemin laughed along with jeno's friends.

as they were laughing, jaemin thought to himself that they could probably all become good friends. even though they were the athletes and jaemin n his friends were just fuckin weird, they could probably get along, hang out sometimes, possibly have an orgy. jkjk- but jaemin knew that it could never happen, he knew that they were too different in lifestyles. the other boys probably wouldn't even want to hang around them because they have to practice so much for the upcoming soccer season starting next month.

once lunchtime was over, jaemin ruffled jeno's hair and skipped out of the lunch room, slipping his hand into jaehyun's as they had next period together.

jeno cleaned off his lunch tray as he thought about what just happened. maybe.. we could be good friends? does he want to be at least?? i hope so, 'm tired of the same old same old. he thought to himself, and it was true. he didn't want to do so many sports this year, and he didn't know how he was going to tell mark, who was always so happy that they could be on the same team as one another.

jeno has other interests besides sports, in fact he's loved dancing ever since he was a little kid. he did ballet when he was in the sixth grade, and has wanted to get back into it recently. he also loves arguing with people for fun, which was why he actually started thinking of joining the debate team, and not because a certain pink headed boy was on it as well.