Palace tour

"The world is filled with nice people, if you can't find one, be one."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Rose can you show Prince and Princess the Palace. It would be nice of you," my father asks.

"Sure, father. I will do that. Come I will show you the Palace."

Anne and Ramsey followed without any objection. Anne looked pretty excited whereas Ramsey was quiet and expressionless. I showed them the halls that ed to the garden. I told them the details about the portrait that were hung in the halls. Then I took them to the Rose garden which was named after me. The garden had all sorts of rose species and it was one of my favourite places in this palace.

There is a big fountain made in the middle of the garden and I sit there most of the time to read. Next I took them to Throne hall and finally their bed chambers.

I escorted Anne to her bed chamber that was before Ramsey's chamber.
She said that she was feeling very tired and therefore excused herself after thanking me for the tour. I was left with Ramsey. I walked some more and the guards opened the door to Ramsey's chambers.

Turning around I cautiously said,

"This is your room, Prince Ramsey."

He looked at me, rolled his eyes and stared at me boringly. Why isn't he going inside? Maybe he's waiting for me to go? Or maybe he want to escort me to my room like a real gentleman? Yes, I guess that's it. Why else would he wait for?

"It's okay. You can go inside. No need to escort me to my chamber", I said smiling.

He scoffs, "Who says I will escort you to you bed chamber? I'm just waiting for you to step aside so I can get inside."

"Wait, what?" I asked bewildered.

I look behind me and indeed I'm blocking his way to his chambers. I step aside immediately and feel my cheeks redden with embarrassment second time since this morning. Maybe today isn't my day.

Ramsey passed by me and went inside closing the doors at my face. I was startled and jump back a bit but I accidentally step on my gown and trip. I groan in pain when I collide with the hard marble floor. The guards rush towards me and inquire if I am okay. I was flushed red with embarrassment. I nod to the guards and dismiss them after they help me stand on my feet. I was never in my life treated like this and I didn't like any bit of it. I stomp my feet. I turned and went towards my room chambers immediately after that. Once I was in my chamber, I threw my heels on the floor and fell on my bed wondering what did I do wrong to him to treat me like this.

After thinking for sometime, I came to the conclusion that he is just a handsome rude prince who has no manners and immediately scold myself for finding him handsome in the first place.

                   ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey you awesome reader!!

I know, I know what was I thinking letting Rose do a palace tour when she is a princess. But I had to do something to make her go with them. Lol!

And how did you find the part where she trips? I find it hilarious😂. What if Ramsey saw her trip and said nah I'm not going to save you. I am not like the other prince charmings so no.😂😂😂

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

-MissyE♥