My Queen

" How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Today I wanted to go to my garden outside with a book but it was raining so I couldn't. My mood is as gloomy as the weather outside since morning for no reason. I was reading a book and my mother came into the chambers, looking elegant as always. Mothers have thi knack for always looking like Queens whether they wear branded clothes and jewelleries or not. They are Queens in their child's eyes I guess.

She sits next to me on the bed. I had caught a bad flu yesterday due to changing seasons and heads been throbbing so bad. It's so painful. I place my head in her lap and she strokes my long blonde curls lightly, soothing my mind.

"Rose, I know you are devastated about this whole wedding fiasco. I know how you are feeling, dear", mother tells me in a calm tone.

"You know? How?" I ask curiously while furrowing my eyebrows and looking at her.

"Well, my father gave my hand to your father when I was 21 years old. I didn't had any choice because my mother had passed away way before that. No one was there to here my plea. I didn't even get the chance to see your father until marriage. I was so angry at my father for doing this to me. He was a very strict man and believed that the girls shouldn't have a say in marriage. They must listen and do whatever their guardian tells then to."

"That's so unfair. I didn't know your father was like this. What did you do then?"

"I did exactly what I was told to do even though I was totally against it. I even thought of escaping but I still married him because I didn't wanted my father to have a bad reputation just because of me. He was still my father and he cared for me my whole life. When I got to know your father after marriage,  I knew exactly that he was my perfect match. He was meant for me. He gave me freedom to do whatever I couldn't.  He trusted me and loved me, gave me all the happiness in the world. I just wanted to tell you that your father will always choose best for you. You don't realise it know but you will eventually and you'll be very thankful then."

"But that was father we are talking about, motber. Ramsey is a complete opposite of father. He is rude and arrogant. He didn't even greet me properly not even for once. How can I fall in love with him?"

"Rose, you haven't even met him properly. How can you even judge him like that? Spend some time with him after marriage. I am sure you will find him amazing. I've talked to him a couple of times and he's the sweetest guys I've ever met and polite too."

"But what if I don't find him sweet like you do. And I think he just acts like a really nice guy infront of you. He's just so different with me. A complete opposite of what everyone is describing him as. It's really hard to understand him and his personality. "

"No, anyone can spot a fake except for you. And if you don't understand him, then you should change your way of thinking and try his. That's all I can say for now, dear."

"Thank you mother for always being there for me. I will miss you so much."
She chuckle lightly, "No need to thank me, dear. I am your mother and it is my duty to always guide you." She kisses my forehead before leaving my room.

I close my eyes and assure myself that I will get the love if I deserve it.

                 ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey lovelies!

First of all go and tell your mother that you love her because she deserves all the love in the world. And secondly, what do you think about Rose and her mother's relationship? I find it sweet.

Make sure to comment, vote and share. And do tell your mother that you love her!!!

-MissyE♥