1.

Another morning in Oberoi Mansion saw people busy in their respective routines. Everyone except Anika. The late riser was up early and gone somewhere. She came back by afternoon and saw Shivaay strolling in the living area. She took a deep breath and walked up to him.

Anika: Shivaay. Main aapse kuchh poochhna chahti hoon.

Shivaay's POV: Oh god! Please don't tell me that she is again going to ask her same question. I'm fed up of lying to her. But why am I affected. Aaaaahhhh! Whatever will happen, I'll deal with it later but, as of now, I'm telling her the truth.

Shivaay: *furiously* Kuch mat kehna. Mujhe pata hain tum kya poochhna chahti ho aur mera jawab bhi sunti jao. Mera jawab hain... nahi. Main na khush hoon aur na hi kabhi khush ho sakta hoon. Kya is rishte koi naam de sakti ho tum? Nahi na. Aur jis rishte ka koi naam nahi hain, woh mere liye koi maine nahi rakhti. Samjhi.

He breathes heavily due to continuously screaming then goes to his room, leaving a startled Anika behind. Tears made their way into her eyes but she quickly wiped them and went to the poolside. She sat in a corner, resting her head in between her legs, trying to comprehend how her life took such a drastic change in less than a day. By the time she composed herself, it was night. She went to Shivaay' room, took a pillow and blanket and was going out but Shivaay stopped her.

Shivaay: Kahaan jaa rahi ho tum?

Anika: Sone.

Shivaay: Tum yahaan bhi toh so sakti ho na.

Anika: Likin mujhe yahaan nahi sona. Mujhe yahaan ghutan hoti hain.

Before he could question her again, they were disturbed by a voice.

"Shivaay baby"

Anika: Aap apni Tia baby ke saath rahiye, main jaa rahi hoon.

She walked past him and went to Priyanka's room. She knocked on the door.

Priyanka: Aa jao.

Anika comes in.

Priyanka: Bhabhi, aap itni rat ko yahaan.

Anika: Woh...Prinku agar tum bura na maano toh kya main aaj raat yahaan so jaaon?

Prinku: Kya hua Bhabhi? Sab theek toh hain na? Bhaiya ne kuch kaha?

Anika: Nahi, aisa kuch nahi hain. Bas wahaan thodi ghutan si feel ho rahi thi.

Prinku: Achha, theek hain. Likin aap floor ya sofa pe nahi, mere saath soyengi.

Anika: Prinku iski zaroorat nahi hain. Tumhe faltu main pareshaani hogi.

Prinku: It's okay Bhabhi. *joking manner* Hum slim-trim ladkiyaan hain. Is bed par araam se fit ho jayengi.

They giggle then climb on to the bed and chat for some time before going to sleep.

A few days passed with Anika maintaining distance from Shivaay. But whenever he tries to confront her, Tia would come in between. He did notice a change in her behaviour; she would stay away from the kitchen, her food choices had significantly changed and she was always tired. One day, when Tia had gone to her mother's house, Rudra decided to make pasta for everyone. Shivaay, Om, Saumya, Priyanka and Anika were sitting at the table. Rudra gets it and serves it to everyone. They all take a bite.

Rudra: Kaisa hain?

Anika covered her mouth and dashed to the washroom while everyone looked awkwardly towards Rudra.

Prinku: *awkwardly* Bhaiya, pasta achha hain. Shayad Bhabhi ki tabyat theek nahi thi.

He pouted and sat down while Shivaay wondered what happened to Anika.