2.

In the evening, Anika was sitting in Shivaay's room he had gone for a meeting. Prinku was looking for her textbook when she came across a file, labelled "City Hospital".

Prinku: *to herself* Yeh kiski hain?

She opened it found Anika's name on the top.

Prinku: Bhabhi?

She read further and found it was a pregnancy test result and, in bold words, "positive" written. She got shocked after reading it. Shivaay came there and saw her shocked expression.

Shivaay: Prinku?

As she saw him, she kept the file aside and went to straight to Anika.

Shivaay: Isse kya hua?

He was about to leave when the file falls down. He picks it up and sees Anika's name sticking out of it.

Shivaay: Anika?

He opens and reads them.

Shivaay: *to himself* Patient name: Mrs Anika...*shocked* P...pregnancy test result...*even more shocked* Positive!

He removes the sheet and throws the file on the table.

Shivaay: *confused* Anika...pregnant...kaise...Oh god!

He sprints towards his room.

Priyanka, on the other hand confronts Anika.

Prinku: Bhabhi, aapne hume bataya kyoon nahi ki aap pregnant ho?

Anika: *shocked* Tu...tumhe kisne kaha?

Prinku: Maine aapki report dekhi thi. Likin aapne kisiko bataya kyoon nahi? Kya... Shivaay bhaiya ko pata hain?

Anika: Bata ke kya fark padta hain? *teary eyed* Shivaay waise bhi khush nahi hain.

Shivaay: *furiously* Tum aisa soch bhi kaise sakti ho?

He walks towards her and holds her from the shoulder but she jerks his hands away.

Anika: Kyoon? Jab maine us din aapko batane ki koshish kit hi tab toh aapne mere muh pe thop diya ki aap na hi khush hain, na kabhi rahenge. Is rishte ka aapke paas koi naam nahi hain toh aapke liye yeh rishta koi maine nahi rakhta.

Shivaay: *face palms* Oh god! Tum yeh baat batane wali thi?

Anika: *confused* Toh aap kis bare main bol rahe they?

Shivaay: Mujhe laga tum mere aur Tia ke baare main poochh rahi ho.

Anika: Oh bete ki! Yeh toh bahot bada raita phail gaya.

They look away then back at each other, blushing and smiling. Shivaay looks at then holds her chin and makes her face him.

Shivaay: *hold her hand* Kab pata chala?

Anika: Bas pichhle hafte.

She suddenly gets scared and tears fall from her eyes. Shivaay cups her face.

Anika: *teary eyed* Shivaay, aap mere baare main kya sochte hain?

Shivaay: Matlab?

Anika: Matlab, kahin aap mujhe woh...un cheepdi...

He kept his hand on her mouth and nodded a no.

Shivaay: Aisa kabhi Mat sochna. Yeh mera bacha hain, Anika.

Anika nodded tearfully. He smiled and hugged tightly.

Shivaay: Thank you. Thank you so much Anika.

Anika: *surprised* Aap...aap khush hain?

Shivaay: *very happy* Mujhe batana padega ki main kitna khush hoon? Main...main itna khush hoon ki...ki ek rocket ki tarah phat jaaoonga.

Anika: *giggles* Aapki language ko kya hua?

Shivaay: Aaahhh! Tumhare saath rehna ka asar hain. You better work on it kyoonki main nahi chahta ki mere baby ki language kharaab ho.

Anika: Aur aap apni tadi par kaam kijiye. Main nahi chahti woh aapki tarah tadibaaz ho.

Shivaay: Achha?

Anika: Jee haan.

Priyanka: *clears her throat* Ahem-ahem.

ShivIka look away awkwardly.

Prinku: First things first, *excitedly hugs ShivIka* congratulations bhaiya, congratulations Bhabhi!

ShivIka: Thanks, Prinku.

Prinku: Bhabhi aapko rest karna chahiye. Is haalat main stress lena aapke liye theek nahi hain.

Anika: Achha theek hain. Main jaa rahi hoon.

Shivaay: Jaa kahaan rahi ho? Tum humare room main kyoon nahi so jaati?

Anika: Shivaay is room main...koi toh aisi smell hain jisse mujhe michmichi machti hain. *makes her 'weird' face* Main Prinku ke room main jaa rahi hoon.

Prinku: Bhabhi agar aisi baat hain toh aap aur Shivaay bhaiya dono mere room main so jaayiye. Main is room main so jaati hoon.

Anika: Chalega Shivaay?

He nods and they head to Prinku's room. In Prinku's room, Shivaay sits on the bed. Anika was going to sleep on the couch but Shivaay stops her by holding her wrist.

Shivaay: Bed pe so jao.

Anika: Nahi main sofa pe theek hoon.

He gets up.

Shivaay: Main poochh nahi raha, bata raha hoon.

Anika: Nahi.

Shivaay: Fine.

She was about to go but her swept her off her feet and carried her to bed in bridal style. She was too surprised to say or do anything, except for looking in his blue-green orbs. He lays her on the bed and sits beside her.

Shivaay: Tum is haalat main sofa par sogi toh problem hogi. Bed par so jao, main sofa pe so jaata hoon.

He takes a pillow and a blanket and was about to go but Anika stops him by holding his wrist. He turns back to face her.

Anika: *pouting cutely* Mat jaayiye na.

Shivaay: *cocking his eyebrow* Kyoon?

Anika: Kyoonki... *holds her stomach* Bacha chahta hain aap uske paas rahe.

Shivaay: Matlab main... baby ki mumma ke saath bhi reh sakta hoon.

Anika feels shy and looks away.

Shivaay leans back on the bed and grins.

Shivaay: You know what, I love my baby already.

Anika: *hits his shoulder* Haw! Chup.

Shivaay: Ab so jao. You need to rest.

He pulls a blanket over her and waits for her to fall asleep before sleeping himself.