Chapter 5

Peter was getting ready for school, trying to get there before Camryn woke up. She didn't like watching him leave. She always thought he was leaving for good. This didn't help, but at least he didn't have to watch as she cried while he was walking away. He sighed as he put his jacket on and walked out of his room. He opens Camryns door and sees that she's sleeping. He smiles slightly before walking into the kitchen.

            "Spooder boy. How are you this fine morning?" Clint asks. Everyone gives him a death glare. It was too early for his shit. Peter sighed and ignored him.

           "Stop being emo, kid. You'll be fine. I know you're more worried about Cam, but she'll be fine too." Sam tried to lighten the mood, but he just made everyone even more angry.

             "Shut up birds. What are you? Roosters?"Tony groaned into his hands. Peter rolled his eyes and walked out of the room, catching the apple Natasha throws to him.
—time skip—
              He wasn't even half way through the day when his phone went off. Not only that, but in his class his his least favorite teacher.

             "Mr.Parker, you know the rules about phones." He sighed and handed his phone to his teacher. He answered.

             "Peter! We need your help. This kid doesn't like any of us." The teacher looked shocked.

             "Um, this is Mr.Crown. I'm Peters teacher. Why are you calling him during school?"

             "Why do you have his phone? Is it on speaker?" The class laughed slightly, earning a glare from the teacher.

             "Yes sir. It's on speaker." Peter slouched into his seat, knowing what was about to happen.

             "Thanks teach. Hey Pete. We've got a slight problem. Ummm... Camryn is crying and she won't stop. She keeps saying she wants you. Happy is on his way so you are going to get in his car and come home to take care of your kid." Whispers filled the room as they heard the man say Peters kid. He sighs.

            "Clint, she's not my kid. Why doesn't Tony do something? Camryn knows him." Clint sighed dramatically.

             "Are you not listening. She doesn't like anyone that isn't you when you're gone. And she's basically your kid so shush." That was when Happy walked in, looking around the class. Peter sighed again and stood up, grabbing his back and taking his phone from the teacher.

             "Hurry up Peter. She heard me say your name and she's crying more now. Please get here soon." Peter hung up before replying and he followed Happy out.
—time skip—
              As he walked into the living area, the Avengers all looked up at him, relief clear on their faces.
             "Thank god Peter. What took you so long?"

             "I was hungry," he said shrugging. The Avengers glared at him and he laughed. He began to stop as Camryn ran around the corner, smiling when she saw him. She giggled and ran into his arms, hugging him tightly. Peter smiled softly.

             "Hey Cam. I heard you caused some trouble," Peter said, pulling away slightly. Camryn looked down still smiling.

             "I'm sorry daddy." Peters eyes widened as well as the Avengers. Peter shook his head.

            "No Cam. I'm not- I'm not Daddy." Camryn shook her head, pointed her finger into Peters chest.

            "You're daddy." She ran to her room, probably to grab her Spider-Man toy. Peter was still on the floor when Camryn came back and walked into the living room. The Avengers walked up to Peter.

            "Hey underoos. How about you go take a quick nap. You look like you're about to have a panic attack. Go lay down." Peter nodded silently, following Tony's orders. Camryn looked up.

            "Where's daddy going?" The little girl asked. The others looked at each other.

             "He went to take a nap. He's just a little tired from today," Clint said, unusually calm. Camryn frowned slightly but nodded.

            Later, when the Avengers couldn't find Camryn, they eventually found her and they smiled at the sight. Camryn was holding the kid much bigger than her protectively. They closed the door and turned the hallway lights off.

~~~~~~~
A/N: I like the ending. The rest is kind of bad, but I wrote this in like 5 minutes, so don't blame me. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace