Chapter 30

I'm seeing Endgame tonight. Pray for (the wicked) me.

                   Another three weeks passed, and the other doctors kept reminding the team that it wasn't good to keep him on these machines if there's not a great chance of him waking up. Tony decided that now was as good a time as any to let his friends see him.

Wade:
                    Wade walked into the tower and he was led to the med bay. The nurse smiled at him before leaving. He took a deep breathe before he opened the door. A tear fell out of his eye as he saw Peter. He sat down next to the boy and ran his fingers through Peters hair.

                   "Hey baby boy." He chuckled as a few more tears fell down his face. "It's getting kind of boring without you. People have been noticing that spidey isn't as active. I've been trying to do some stuff to help you out, but it's kind of difficult." He grabbed Peters hand softly and just looked at the boy for a minute.

                   "I can't lose you Pete. You're my best friend. I know Neds your best friend, but I don't need to be yours. I just need you to be okay. Come on spidey. You gotta be okay." He rubbed his thumb against Peters hand a few more times before he wiped his eyes and left the room.

Ned:
                    He slowly sat down next to Peter as he fiddled with the strings on his hoodie. He didn't look at Peter yet because he was scared that he would see Peter dead instead of injured. He looked up anyways and so much sadness that words couldn't even describe filled his mind. He cleared his throat.

                     "Hey man. You have to wake up. I got this new Spider-Man LEGO kit for my birthday and I thought it would be really fun to make with you while making stupid jokes." He smiled sadly down at his best friend.

                     "We all need you to wake up, okay?" Nothing happened and Ned left the room, not being able to see Peter so weak anymore.

Mj:
                       She took a shaky breathe before entering the room. She covered her mouth at what she saw. Peter was paler and skinnier than normal. He had burns on his body and he just looked broken. She sat down next to his bed and just looked at him.

"Why did you do that Peter? You could've gotten both of you guys out of that building. Why do you have to be the one to sacrifice everything? And don't say it's because you're Spider-Man. That just gives even more reason to keep yourself safe. Everyone needs you Peter. You need to be okay. I miss you loser." She's quiet for a while as she listens to the monitors. She grabs his hand and rubs her thumbs over his palm. She sighs again and lets out an almost silent sob.

"I need you Pete." She puts her forehead against his before placing a light kiss on his forehead. She walks out of the room and grips Peters hoodie that she's wearing.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: the next chapter will be just how Camryn reacts. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!!
~Grace