9

When everything seems dark and you have no where to run at that moment you see a ray of light.

A charasmatic aura that is dragging you there.A place called heaven would feel similar to that light.A place where pain ends and never ending happiness begins.I was approaching the same land.I was running fast to reach it.

But suddenly you are dragged down by many forces.You hear someone pleading to open your eyes.You hear the pray to get back to life.You hear the cry to be alive.

And I know this voice.I know it belongs to the person I love the most.He is the one to whom my heart belongs.He is the one my soul craves for.He is the one... who is father to my unborn one.

I then feel the urge to go back to life.To him.For him.I have to be there by his side.I tried opening my eyes and move my body.I wanted to stop him from mourning.I wanted to console him but every try was going on vein.

"Miss Cloe can you hear me?"I was shaken.

"Can you see us?"She asked again.

My eyes were blinded by the bright light and I tried my best to adjust.
"W-water."I whispered.

"Here."Xavier hurried to pass me water.

"How are you feeling Miss Cloe?"The doctor in whute coat asked.

"Dizzy."I whispered.

"Did you know you were pregnant?"She asked again and I nodded.

I turned my head towards Xavier and his face was full of confusion.

"Well then you are nine weeks pregnant and the stress you took over might be the cause you fainted."I nodded.

"We will proceed for your ultrasound then?"She asked.

"Please do."Xavier ordered looking at me like he is about to kill anybody he sees.

"You are pregnant?"He questioned right after the doctor exit."And you did not bother telling me?Who is the father?"He demanded.

I remained quite not a word to utter.My heart was pumping so loud in fear.

"I asked who is the father?"He banged his hand on the table.

"I-don't know."I whispered.

"You think I'm idiot?"He glared."I know you are not careless enough to get knocked by anybody or are you?"His words were painful enough to kill me.I shook my head.

"Then tell me Bela who is he?"He took my face to his hands contacting eye to eye.It had raising fire on it.

"Y-You."I whispered.

"See that simple."He said making me confused.

"I'm going to be father Bela.I'm going to have child with you."He cheered and hugged me tight.

My eyes were full of tears and I was sobbing in his arms."You knew?"I asked.

"What?"He asked me again.

"That-That I was pregnant and with your child.You were drunk that night."I said lowering my head.

"It was too real to be dream Bela and I had your number in the call log and when I went back to bar next morning to pick my car the manager said that you picked me up.I had my doubt that you were pregnant when I hugged you and your increase in weight and your.... yeah everything has gone a little big."He chuckled and I slapped on his arms.

"I thought you did not remember."I complained.

"Why would not I?That was the best night of my life.Moreover I'm going to be father after that night.I'm elated."He laughed.I could feel once angry eyes were full of happiness and love.

"But you are married..."I whispered.

"Does is look like it matters?"He spit."You and the baby is more important for me right now.I don't give a damn about others."He clenched his fist in assurement.

I wish it would be the same till end.