12

"Welcome to my pent house Bela."Xavier gestured me to come inside.

"It is so beautiful."I roamed my eyes all around the place.

"That's why I call it my paradise."He kissed my cheek hugging me from behind.

"It is lovely."I said again.

"This place is yours now."He whispered and gave me the papers.

"What's this?"I asked opening the file.

"Property papers."He whispered.

"You are joking right?"He shook his head no.

"I have another surprise for you."He gave me another file.

"What papers are these now?"I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Muller company's."He sighed.

"You mean Muller Miller's company?"I asked in amusement.

"The very one."He smiled.

"You destroyed his empire?"

"Whoever tries to take advantage of you will be in ashes Bela.I wanted to give you two days ago but changed my mind cause I wanted to surprise you after party."He scratched his back hair.

"Aww Mr.Hunt should I praise you for your stunt or pity for your stupidity.Why would you waste money on such trash?"I asked holding his cheek.

"I'm not stupid enough Bela.The company seriously had potentiality if it had proper management."He sighed."And I cannot find better executor than you Bela.I want my investment in better hands.Please be the CEO."He offered.

"Are you serious?"I asked.

"One thousand percent."He smiled.

"How will I ever pay you."I exhaled.

"You are giving me more than I can ever offer you Bela.You are giving me my world."He hugged me and kissed temples.

"And I'm not complaining."I chuckled making him smile.

"Enough with the talk now let's settle down first."He dragged me towards the room.

It was huge painted with grey and white with king size bed in centre.The curtains were all white and big flat screen tv.

"This is my room when I come to spend my time alone now it's yours."

"Wow."I said in amusement.

"Get changed then we will have some food."He gestured towards bathroom.

"But I ate in party."I interrupted.

"You need more diet Bela."He argued.

"I'm not an elephant to eat everything."I argued back.

"Elephant only eat grasses Bela not everything."He replied back.

"Well I was talking about times they eat."I shouted.

"Have you ever waited whole day counting there meals Bela?"He smirked getting my glare.

"Shut up."I shouted.

"Did you just shut me up Bela?In four years of knowing each other did you shut me up for the first time?"He looked on my eyes with full amusement.

"I'm sorry Mr.Hunt."My tears started leaking down.

"Hey! Hey! You did nothing wrong.I was just amazed that you said shut up in higher voice.You do not have to worry.I like bossy women."He chuckled as I slapped his chest in annoyance.

"Aww my baby is annoyed."He caught my hand and hugged me tight.