23

"Xavier have one more spoon please." I pleaded him pouting.

"Bela don't you dare pout, I can't resist it." He chuckled pinching my cheek.

"But you have not finished it all, love. Please." I batted my eyes.

"Last," He hissed and took the final spoon.

"Good boy." I patted his head. "Now take some rest, I have files to proofread." I ordered.

"You too should take some break Bela, you have been buried in those files since forever." He suggested.

"Xavier, we have to get this deal anyhow. You know we are at crisis." I said.

"Don't worry, now you are back I will work my ass off to bring back my fortunes. I literally thought Alexia will take everything I had then why not waste." He smirked.

"You are one wicked man Xavier, you know that." I slapped his arm.

"Woman I'm injured." He faked pain.

"Good." I bounced back on my seat.

"Bela... " Xavier called.

"Hmm..." 

"How did I get lucky to have you?" He asked.

"You must have meditated hard in himalayas to get me." I smirked.

"Maybe." He smiled. "Come here." He patted. "Rest with me." He snuggled his head in my neck.

Xavier was discharged from hospital three days ago. He was recovering very fast and doctors are quite satisfied with his improvement.

 On the other hand, the court has finalized the hearing date of Xavier and Alexia's divorce on Monday. Despite the prenup, lawyers have drawn another contract with Alexia stating Hunts are not obliged to give her any of their property. But I asked Xavier to provide her, her father's share.

Talking about her father, Mr. Travis was not liking my presence at all. He came to visit Xavier and asked Xavier about the divorce. All this time I thought Alexia was one witty bitch but her father topped her in every aspect. He was glaring every second in my direction signing warning. 

I hope and pray everything goes well this monday. I don't want anymore obstacle between Xavier and me. 

"Bela, stop thinking and sleep." Xavier muttered making me chuckle.