26

"Bela, please stop worrying." Xavier consoled me for nth time.

"How can I, Xavier? You were almost hit by that car and police also said your previous accident was actually planned." I huffed.

"Well, it can always be a coincidence." He ruffled my hair.

"No. I think someone wants to hurt to intentionally." I said.

"There are many enemies of mine Bela, we can't doubt only one." He said.

"Please appoint some security for you." I suggested.

"That would be unnecessary." He argued.

"Yeah, running a car on your body would be unnecessary." I said in anger.

"Fine, I will ask BIll to send me some bodyguards." He gave in.

"Thank you." 

"Anything for you." He kissed my temples.

"All set for the party then?" He asked.

"Almost, let me put on my heels." I replied.

"Let's not go

"Let's not go." Xavier stopped both us.

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

"You are looking so delicious, I highly doubt I can keep my hands to myself. Moreover, everyone will be eyeing you. So, Let's not go." 

"It's your birthday party, Xavier." I huffed.

"More reason not to go." He replied.

"Will you stop fuzzing like a kid and move now." I folded my arms warning him.

"These women are so bossy." He sighed and walked making me giggle.

As we reached the party venue Xavier became busy catching up his old friends and partners and at home, he told me he won't be able to keep hands to himself. I huffed in annoyance. 

"Honey let's cut the cake now." I interrupted.

"Just ten minutes love." He replied making me more annoyed. 

"FIne." I gritted my teeth.

Who the hell is this woman he talking to? Whom should I ask?

"Papa Robin, Can I ask you something?" He nodded.

"Who is the woman Xavier talking to?" I asked eyeing them.

"Oh! She is his cousin." I relaxed.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"He only has eyes on you, dear remember that." I nodded

 As we were talking suddenly someone patted on my shoulder. "Alexia." I said.

"I need to talk with you.' She dragged me to the corner.

"What happened Alexia?" I asked her.

"Xavier.... His life is in danger." She said with panics all over her face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked in confusion.

"My dad... He is planning to kill him. He had planned his accident and today he will shot him." She explained.

"How did you know that?" I asked her.

"He was talking with the sharpshooter this evening and I heard it." She fidgeted her hand.

"We have to aware Xavier. Let's Go."  I started moving.

When we reached to the center everyone was wishing Xavier birthday and he was searching for me.

"Where have you been love?" He dragged me with him.

"Xavier, I have to tell you something." I said but with the loud roar, he dismissed my word.

"Later Bela." He smiled and opened the champagne.

He was pouring it to the glass suddenly I saw the red mark on his suit. I  followed the red dot and there hide a man behind the pillar at the upper floor with a gun.

As he loaded his gun I was at my reactive mood and pushed Xavier aside taking the bullet. Right After the sound of the bullet hit the party venue and I  fell down on the ground.

"BELA." was the last thing I heard and everything became blur and black.