3: Who Is He?

Jungkook POV:

That cat is very cute, but I needed to know who he is if I wanted to decide what to do with him. Too bad he's so stubborn and wouldn't tell me. But it's not like it matters much anyway. I'll just send a messenger to the feline fort to find out who he is. After Jimin lead him away, I turned to Namjoon.

"Namjoon, go to their fort and ask for entry. Find out who they're missing, so we can find out who he is."

"Got it," he nods as he turns and starts jogging away.

Namjoon's POV:

I had been jogging for at least half an hour by now. I knew I must be close, but my suspicions were confirmed as a huge wall and gate appear behind a layer of trees. I walked up to the gate where a stressed out guard was stationed.

"H-halt!" He pointed his gun at me but tripped backwards on his own two feet.

"I'm just here as a messenger," I laughed and held my hand out to help him up. "You can relax."

Hesitantly, he grabbed my hand and stood up. "Why are you here?"

"I have been sent by my king to go inside and ask about a particular... situation," I carefully answered without revealing too much if the plan. As I got a look at him, I realize he's very handsome. Are all cats this cute? 

"Sorry, sir, but no can do. I've been given strict orders to not let anyone in. You wouldn't want to go inside. It's chaos in there right now, anyway."

"Oh, no!" I gasp sympathetically, covering my mouth with one hand. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Well, the prince has disappeared, and-" he cut himself off with a gasp as he realized what he just revealed to me, a canine. "Oh, frick," he whispered into his hand.

I smirked. "Thanks, you just helped me out a lot. I'll be going now. I hope you find your... missing prince."

Jungkook's POV:

"Hoseok, is the warrior training going well?"

"Yes, it is," the addressed canine replied.

"Good," I nodded and started walking back to my tent. On my way there I saw Namjoon running out of the forest and looking around. I didn't think he would be back so soon, but I guess he must have found something out.

"Jungkook!" He yelled as he ran over to me. "You would never have guessed what I found!"

"What did you find?"

He smirked. "The prince of the cats is missing."

My jaw dropped as realization hit. I can't believe it. The son of my enemy is in my control. This had to have been one of the luckiest possible outcomes. I closed my mouth and smirked with Namjoon as I began to think of what I can do with my prisoner.

"This is great news, Namjoon," I told him. "Thank you for letting me know. Can you bring me Taehyung?"

"Sure."

He ran a few tents down and went inside, reappearing a few minutes later with a confused looking Taehyung trailing behind him.

"You called for me?"

"Yes, I did. I just wanted to let you know you will be rewarded for catching the prisoner feline."

He blinked. "Really?"

"Yes, of course. After all, you brought me their heir to the throne."

"I-I did?!"

"You did."