23: Chubby

(A/N: This chapter is a little shorter, but it's fluffy af, so I hope you enjoy~)

"Hey Kook, where's Yoongi?"

"He's up in our room taking a nap. We went on a walk earlier and it really wore him out," Jungkook explained to Jin as he sat down next to Jin and Namjoon by the garden fountain.

"He's been getting tired very easily lately," Jin pouted. "We haven't hung out in so long."

"Well, being 8 months pregnant will do that to you," Namjoon laughed. "Just wait another month or two, and he'll be getting his energy back."

"In a month or two he'll be insanely tired from taking care of an infant," Jin countered. "He's still going to be just as tired. The only difference is that Jungkook will be just as tired from lack of sleep, too."

"Nah, I'll be fine," Jungkook brushed it off. "I'm in my prime years, and I have plenty of energy."

"You say that now," Jin scoffed, getting up. "Wait until you actually have the kid, and then you come begging me to babysit so you can take a nap... I'm going to check on dinner. I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry," Namjoon whined, getting up to follow him. "You should spend more time worrying about me and less time worrying about food."

"Namjoon, I need food to survive. I don't technically need you to survive. See where this conversation is going?"

Namjoon just pouted and leaned his head on Jin's shoulder. Jin sighed and grabbed Namjoon's hand before walking off, dragging Namjoon with him. "Come on, you big oaf."

Since Jungkook was left alone, he figured he would go check on Yoongi and see if he was awake yet. He went back into the castle and through the different hallways leading up to his room. When he finally got there, he opened the door and gasped.

Jungkook ran in, closing the door behind him. "Kitten, what's wrong?"

Yoongi was in front of the mirror, practically sobbing. 

"I'm so ugly!"

"What?"

"I'm so unlovable!"

"Kitten, what the heck are you talking about?" Jungkook asked, pulling Yoongi into a hug.

"Just look at me," Yoongi cried. "Who could love someone so fat?!"

Jungkook sighed. "Yoongi, baby, you're not fat, you're pregnant."

"I don't see the difference."

"Well I do," Jungkook soothingly rubbed Yoongi's back. "And I love the way you look."

"Really?"

"Of course, kitten. You're always beautiful to me," Jungkook responded.  "Your back and arms are still as slim as ever, and your legs haven't changed much. If anything, I think the extra weight on your butt and thighs is very  attractive."

"But what about my stomach? It's so big. I hate it."

Jungkook moved his hand from Yoongi's back to his stomach. "Kitten, I think your tummy is cute. The baby bump suits you. And if you don't agree, that's okay. You only have a month left of it anyway."

Yoongi blushed at all of Jungkook's praises and reassurance. "What about my chest?"

"...What about your chest?"

"You... haven't noticed?"

"Um... no?"

"Then just forget it. Maybe I'm over thinking it."

"Are you sure?"

Yoongi pouted and leaned on Jungkook's chest. "I don't know. I thought my chest got a little fat, but maybe I'm just hyper aware of myself right now."

"Well you can always show me. I won't judge."

Yoongi exhaled and stepped back, going to pull his shirt off. He tossed it to the side and held his breath, waiting for Jungkook to say something.

"Wow," Jungkook breathed.

Yoongi immediately turned away and crossed his arms to hide his chest. "I knew it. I'm disgusting. I'm fat and ugly. I--"

"Oh, no, not at all!" Jungkook waved his hands frantically. "I'm just surprised I didn't notice it before."

Yoongi teared up. "I look dumb."

Jungkook turned Yoongi back around and pulled his arms away from his chest before reaching up and wiping away Yoongi's tears with his thumb.

"You look beautiful, baby."

"I'm sorry," Yoongi backed up, wiping at his own eyes. "I'm just being overly emotional again."

"That's okay," Jungkook said, looking back at Yoongi's chest, where he could now see that Yoongi was beginning to grow small boobs. "If I were you, I'd probably be upset, too. But I think right now, it just looks like your body is preparing itself to provide for our pup. Nothing to be afraid of."

"Are you sure? You're not upset?"

"Why would I be upset?" Jungkook smirked, going up and lightly smacking Yoongi's booty. "Right now you're looking like one sexy mama."

Yoongi blushed a deep red, covering his face with his hands.

"Embrace the changes, kitten," Jungkook advised. "You looked perfect then, and you still look just as perfect now."

Yoongi whined slapping Jungkook's chest. "How do you know exactly what to say in these kinds of situations?"

"Because I know you," Jungkook ruffled Yoongi's hair. "If I didn't know what to say, I'd be one sorry excuse of a husband."

Yoongi smiled and wiped away the last of his tears and walked over to their bed, laying down on his back, since he could no longer lay on his stomach. Jungkook joined him on the bed, laying right next to him and draping a hand over Yoongi's stomach.

Yoongi shivered at the direct skin contact. "Can you get my shirt back off of the floor?"

"Sure," Jungkook got back up and picked up the shirt, returning it to Yoongi and helping him get it on. "There."

Yoongi laid back down and Jungkook crawled back onto the bed. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist, and hesitated before laying his head on Yoongi's chest.

Jungkook hummed in appreciation. "You're boobs are comfortable. They're small but squishy."

Yoongi smacked the back of Jungkook's head. "Shut up," he whined in embarrassment. 

"Ow," Jungkook pouted, rubbing the back of his head. "That was a compliment!"

"A stupid compliment," Yoongi grumbled.

"Sorry," Jungkook chuckled. "I guess I won't bring it up again."

"You better not," Yoongi muttered. 

"Well Jin was going to check on dinner earlier. Do you want to go see if it's ready?"

"In a minute," Yoongi answered, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, basically pulling Jungkook back onto his chest. 

Jungkook nuzzled the side of his face into Yoongi's boob, happily making himself more comfortable. "Okay. It can wait," Jungkook agreed.

(A/N: Since everyone who responded said yOoNtIdDiEs, that is what you shall get. I wrote some things in my prewritten chapter stash that was awkward af to write, so I hope y'all are happy lol)