help

u/modernsuperpig

~

Hi I've just gotten this app on my phone because I need help. For your sake I'll start at the beginning. So one day I was following my normal routine and nothing was special about that day. So like always I went on my normal walk and in the middle of the park where no one ever visits I found this pile of dirt almost like it had been dug up. So I decided to investigate while looking around to see if I could see who had dug here I found a shovel out of the way almost like it was hidden. I didn't think much of it at the time and left it be. One week later someone had hung themselves near where I found the shovel.

Scared I headed back I needed to know what and why someone had dug there I found the shovel. It was nowhere near where it was before someone had moved it! Not thinking about it I picked it up and started digging soon I had hit something! I pulled it out it was a box but for some reason I felt sick being near it. I began to open it which is something I still regret and inside was a USB. I picked it up then passed out I woke up to whispering.

I was in my house miles from the park and in front of me was the USB and a note saying plug me in. And for some reason had this urge to do so. Once I did all my lights in the house started flickering on and of and on the USB a file saying demon's I opened it all the lights turned off and 500 files were in the one file in order from 1 to 500 with stupidity in my veins I opened file 279 and threw up on the file were pictures that made me feel sick after that I took the USB out and put it in my attic locked the door and hid the key.

But now I have consistently had the same nightmare about the same THING I can't sleep and every day I hear constant moaning and crying please can someone tell me what demon 279 is please I'm losing my sanity.

People try to tell me it's fake and even taunt it but 3 days after they all end up dead. I'm scared I don't want to die but this thing makes it hard to live I don't want to call a priest and make it worst why would god leave me?