the good mother

u/Dayzjz

~

My name is Lucy and I'm a mother of two children. I'm one of the best parents of all time. I say this since my children never act up or anything. They don't really bother much of anyone. Like other kids do today. So many kids doing drugs and having sex. Well, my Jim and Abbi don't do any of that stuff. They don't ever get into trouble which is the best thing ever honestly. Jim is 14 and Abbi is 13. Abbi is my favorite I love to play with her hair as she sleeps. It's probably the best thing messing with your daughter's hair while she sleeps. She's been asleep since I gave her that special meal I gave to my son when he turned 3 so he wouldn't become a Bad kid. But he started to smell and rot so I had to cut him up and bake him into a pie. I fed it to my husband. He didn't like it. I told him what was in it. He freaked out I don't know why it wasn't that bad I mean HE will never be a BAD KID ever so I mean I think I did a good thing. But he didn't think so. He tried to call the cops so. I might've freaked out and stabbed him with a knife his alright though. His in his chair right now where his always been. He sure is skinny though I don't know why. It's weird I always try to give him food to eat but he never eats it. I had him in his room in his chair. Our daughter accidentally walked in on us doing stuff a few months ago. But it was okay. I gave her some of that special food earlier that day. Since I found a condom in her room. That's bad and I can't have a bad child so. I gave her that special food. After she screamed she fell. I ran to her and put her in her room and she's been there ever since. It's alright. She's okay. I'm the best mom. My kids will never BE BAD KIDS...