Chapter 8

This chapter is all over the place honestly. I'm sorry for that.

Things have been a little weird between Peter and May ever since the news Peter received. They would avoid physically seeing each other, but they would write the other notes or text them to let the other know what was happening. Peter got home from school one day, about to go to the tower, when May called him into the living room. He was confused but did as she asked. He walked in and saw that she looked more tired then she usually does. He walks to the couch and sits next to her. She lets out a soft sigh before looking at Peter apologetically.

               "Peter, I just want to apologize for not telling you. I wanted to. I really did. But your mother begged me not to tell you. She said she didn't want you to be around someone like Tony Stark." Peter understood what his aunt was saying and he knew she was telling the truth. They tell each other everything, except Spider-Man, so she would've told him this if his mom didn't ask.

                 "Well, based on how Mr.Stark acts with me around, he's a good role model. You're still the best though." May smiled at Peter as relief filled her eyes. She pulled him into a hug.

                  "So am I forgiven?" Peter smiles as he tightens his hold on May.

                   "There's nothing to be forgiven for, but sure." He pulled away and gave her a small smile. She smiled back then pat his shoulder.

                    "Well, its time for you to go to the tower. You two need to bond. Let him buy you something. I larb you." Peter smiles and shakes his head.

                    "I larb you too." He hugs her one more time before heading out the door.
—time skip—
                    "Peteeerr! I need your help." Peter rolled his eyes before turning his chair to face Jessie.

                    "What do you need?" Jessie just gave him a smile before he handed Peter his computer.

                     "What's the answer to this question?" Peter looked at it before giving Jessie an annoyed look.

                      "The questions says 2+2. I think you can figure it out." Jessie sighed dramatically and put his computer back on his desk.

                      "Fine, you caught me. I'm bored." Peter rolled his eyes again. He was about to speak, but Karen spoke before him.

                      "Mr.Stark wants to know if you'll stay for dinner Peter."

                      "Tell him I'll ask May."

                       "He already did. She said if you want to stay you can." Peter smiled before saying he would stay. He looked back to Jessie who had his mouth opened in surprise.

                        "It's still hard to believe you're Tony's son... Well, not really. I can see it." Peter just rolled his eyes at his friend and continued his work.
—time skip—
                        The Avengers, plus Peter, were all sitting at the dinner table. They were laughing and having fun. When dinner ended, Tony told Peter he could stay the night if he wanted to. He agreed and now the team was on the couch, about to watch a movie. They picked the movie as Friday began to speak.

                        "Sir, someone named Wade Wilson is looking for Peter." The team looked at Peter in confusion as a soft smile appeared on his face. Tony just smirked knowingly.

                        "Bring him up Fri." Peters eyes widened as he began to stutter out how he could just go down and say hi really quickly. He was cut off as the elevator binged.

                        "Baby boy!" The team watched in amusement as a boy in a red hoodie and black pants sat next to Peter and pulled him into a hug. Peter just laughed softly.

                        "Hey Wade." They started to watch a few movies and Wade left after the second one. The team had a few pictures of them basically cuddling on the couch. They were on their fifth movie when Peter fell asleep with his head on Tony's shoulder. Tony smiled and put his arm around Peters shoulder before he fell asleep as well. The team had even more pictures now.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I have to take a test that's like more than 50% of my class grade. Fun. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace