Chapter 20

This is straight trash at this point. Also infinity war hasn't happened yet, but they know Strange.

When Peter woke up, for good this time, he would cough up blood every half hour. He panicked more each time it happened. Tony would try to calm him down, saying panicking would just make him pass out again, but it didn't always help. Eventually, Peter realized it probably wouldn't stop anytime soon and it wasn't really hurting him yet, so he shouldn't panic. Bruce got really close to finding out what was going on, but he was missing something important. They didn't know what they needed.

"What about the wizard guy?" Peter asked from his 'hospital' bed. Tony and Bruce looked at each other before nodding their heads.

"Well, I don't have his number so we'll have to go find him."

"I have his number," Peter said. Tony looked at him in confusion.

"Why did he give you his number?"

"I saw him... after patrol one time and...I was really hurt so he...helped me and told me to call him if I ever got that hurt again. I would say this would be...a good time to call," Peter said weakly. Tony gave him a concerned look before telling him to call. Peter dialed his number and handed the phone to Tony before gesturing to his throat and drinking some water. The phone rang five times before it was answered.

"Hello Peter. Are you okay?"

"Hey Stephen. It's Tony. We have a slight problem here and we could really use your help." It's quiet for a while before there's rustling on Stephens end.

"What's wrong with the kid?" Tony let's out a sigh before looking back at Peter who was talking to Bruce.

"We don't know exactly. He was shot by an alien weapon and he was out for three months. The first time he woke up, he was screaming. The second time, he began to cough up blood before screaming again. The third, and for now final time, he just keeps coughing up blood."

"I... don't know what's happening at the top of my head."

"Well you better get here and figure this out because the kid recommended you." Theres a soft, almost sad chuckle from Stephen.

"I'll be there as soon as I can." The call ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I still don't know what I'm doing. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace