Chapter 11

Peter hasn't been Spider-Man ever since Ross. It's only been a few weeks, so he didn't think anyone would notice. Well, he was wrong. Everyone noticed spidey was gone, but they haven't connected it to him yet. When they brought it up, Peter almost panicked.

"Have you guys noticed Spider-Man hasn't been around for a few weeks?" Steve asked as he walked into the living room. Peters eyes widened and Natasha smirked at him before looking at her book again. The other Avengers looked at each other with confusion and concern before looking at Steve again.

"I noticed. I wonder what happened to him. Crime rates have gone up recently. Maybe he's taking a break?" Peter looked down guiltily. The one time he needs to take a small break, everything goes to shit. He looks at his watch before standing up.

"Where you going Pete?" Tony asked as he took a sip of his coffee. Peter picked up his bag and gave him an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry, but May and I have plans for dinner tonight and I just want to make sure we have everything ready. Bye guys! Bye Mr.Stark." Peter didn't notice when Tony flinched when Peter called him Mr.Stark. Clint gave him a reassuring look before leaving to go to his room. Tony sighed and made his way to the labs.
—time skip—
Peter was fiddling with his mask when he finished patrol and he jumped slightly as the new voice spoke in his ear.

"Hello Peter. How are you?" Peter smiled softly and did a small victory dance as he got it to work.

"Hello Karen. I'm good. How are you?" He continues to talk to the AI until his spider sense warns him of something and he hears a small scream in the alley two buildings away.

"Looks like you're going on your first patrol Karen."
—time skip—
Peter entered through his window as he held a hand against his stab wound. He hissed in pain as he stretched it while sliding down against the wall. He sat there for a few minutes trying to calm his breathing when his phone started to ring. He answered it without looking at who the caller was.

"Hello?" He heard a relieved sigh on the other end.

"Thank god you're okay. But Peter... why didn't you call me as soon as you got stabbed?! I had to find out from a YouTube video!" Peter just sighed and rubbed a hand over his face.

"I'm fine Ms.Natasha. I heal really fast and it's not even that dangerous of a wound. I'll be fine." There's another sigh on Natasha's end.

"First, call me Natasha, Nat, or Tasha. Second, every wound is dangerous right now no matter how good your healing is. You lost a lot of blood not even a month ago. You can take a break Peter." Peter looked at his wound before focusing back on the conversation.

"No I can't Nat. I have to go. I need to get cleaned up before dinner. I'll talk to you later." He hung up before Natasha could say anything. He stood up and winced as he made his way to the bathroom. He finished cleaning his cut when his eyes widened in realization. He just hung up on black widow.

"I'm dead."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I don't know what I'm doing with this story at this point. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace