Chapter 7

A/N: Wattpad has somehow managed to remove this chapter which is VERY ANNOYING. However, being the great person that I am ;) I've decided to write it all again. So, I'm sorry if this isn't as good as the original. :(

Lori's Pov
"You need to leave. Now." I demanded, hands on hips and tapping my foot impatiently.
Seth just raised an eyebrow at me, "No. Why should I?"
"Uh, because you aren't welcome here?"
"Says who?"
"Me. Now get out."
"Ooh, you're fiesty. It's a shame that we hate each other. I think you would've been good in b-"
"Shut up. And get out." I pointed towards the door, daring him to argue.
He got up suddenly and stalked towards me and I backed away hastily, not wanting him to get too close. Just in case.
He kept on advancing and I soon hit the counter. I looked at Maggie desperately for help but she just shrugged helplessly. However, I could see the teasing twinkle in her eyes. I glared at her. Traitor.
Well, looks like it's time for Plan B. By now, all the customers in the cafe were watching us, some shaking their heads and muttering something about 'immature teenagers'. Ha. I'll show them immature.
"FOR NARNIA AND FOR TRYING TO ESCAPE WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS." With that, I leapt over a few chairs and ran out of the cafe, knocking a few tables over in my haste. Well I can't do anything about that right not. Maggie will just have to clear up without my help.
Unfortunately for me, I wasn't looking where I was going and crashed into a lamp post.
Groaning, I rubbed my head while someone chuckled from above me.
"Y'know, if you're trying to escape the number one rule is to look where you're going."
Oh no. Aw hell. Seth, being the idiot jerk he was, just had to follow me.
I glared at him and he looked at me, amused because of what he had just witnessed. I got up slowly and took a few steps away from him. I noticed that he was wearing a suit which was a bit formal for an eighteen year old boy.
"Uh, why the heck are you wearing a suit?" I asked, confused.
He glanced down at his attire and shrugged, "Oh. This is for the meeting I have with Alpha Cayden. I can't find my mate and it's been four days now so I'm going to ask Cayden if I can have his sister as my mate."
I gaped at him. Well, I don't expect that. Ignoring the hurt that I felt, I faked a smile and gestured towards the direction that we had come from, "Well I don't want you to be late for your meeting. So, adios non amigo."
He shook his head at me and replied, "Right back at ya, Laurie."
"It's Lori!" I yelled at his retreating back. He just gave me the finger without turning around. Ungh. I absolutely hate him. But I couldn't ignore the hurt I felt at the fact that he might mate with that Brittany bitch.
I sighed. I need a distraction. I need a boy. No, not just any boy. A fake boyfriend.