Chapter 1- Preparing the prank

"Y/N are you sure that isn't too much" Kokichi asks you worried "Of course it's not!You guys have an amazing relationship, he'd never believe that!" You replied. "But even if he does believe it, I'll help you win him back!You guys are inseperable!" You continue "Fine, fine if you say so, but if he does believe it I will torture you with my depression!" Kokichi said jokingly "Okay okay I'll accept my faith now come on we gotta pratice the day you will do the most cruel prank you have ever done!" "Just shut up and go to position Y/N-san!"

Kokichi's POV

I stand in a hallway that will turn in a few steps "Heeeeeey Shumai~ I have something to tell yooouuuuu"
"Kokichi your pranking Shuichi about a break-up why are you happy??" "Ooooooh yeah sorry about that"
I said completely forgetting what I'm practicing "If you're gonna do that while pranking Shuichi he's gonna think your actually happy with breaking up with him." Y/N pointed out. This is gonna be a long day I thought.

🌟🌟🌟🌟TIME SKIP MAGIC🌟🌟🌟🌟
Your POV

"Maaaaan that was a long time of practicing a prank" "Yeaaaaaaa" Kokichi said while yawning "Hurry up we still have class Panta Overlord" You said while having wide smile "EEHH??? How long did that even take??!!"
"We took 15 minutes eating,30 minutes practicing then you took a 5 minute break after practicing so basically class starts in 10 minutes." You said with a matter-of-factly tone "Cheezus Crisp Y/N-san how much math do you study??" Kokichi said in disbelief "Hopefully enough to have a higher IQ then Einstien."

Kokichi sighed at your answer. "Sooooo, anyway Y/N who do you hang out with when I'm with Shumai?"He asked "Oooohhh who I hang out with while you and Shuchi-kun make out?Hmmmmm lemme think.." As you turn your head to answer you see Kokichi even redder than the ripest tomato in the world. "Oi, Panta dictator did ya eat 10 pounds of pepper or something?" You asked in curiosity of what he's thinking "Ohhhhhhh you had some thoughts on making out with Shuichi-kun didn't c-" "N-NO" "The Panta dictator said still having a bloody red blush on his face.

"Yeah okay I know, so anyways I guess I hang out with Tsumugi-chan and watch anime with her or cosplay or hangout with Tenko and Himiko, but aside from them I just hangout alo-" "Meh just save it for later we're heading in the Math classroom,but I heard what you said and I'll ask you a question later also ya should've told me you hang out alone you could've been a third wheel for me and Shumai!"

We both head inside it seems like 4 people still aren't here namely;Space Idiot,Avocado salad,Pianoforte,and my best friend's wonderful boyfiend Shu-kun, we still had about 6 minutes so they're not late

✨✨✨✨✨4 minute time skip✨✨✨✨✨✨

Huh something seems fishy here Shuichi is still not here and he's always one of the earliest students in class
What if something bad happened to him we saw him this morning thou- the door opened.Then we saw Shuichi but something is rather.........odd "Shumai are you oka-" Everyone's eyes widened looking at him Eeven the teacher spat his coffee out, as he took of his hat "SIDEKICK ARE YOU OKAY!!???" Kaito said in shock
.
.
.
.
.
He has......a scar going through his left eye

It happened didn't it?