Chapter 12 - Round of Chess

Shuichi POV

Me and Ouma played 2 rounds of UNO until the teacher came and we started history class.
What's unusual is Ouma seems to be paying attention for once....
I guess that break-up affected him more then expected, but he seems happy. I know it's genuine since well, I've been his boyfriend for 2 years, though I know he's not bothered by nightmares......
No I'm just overthinking things..

Then I realized I found myself staring at Ouma. I quickly turned away feeling my face heat up. I guess Ouma was right I always get flustered easily. For the next 30 minutes the teacher discussed abouat Germany and Hitler.

"Okay class did you understand the discussion?"

Everyone said yes. Even Ouma. Okay that sounds really insulting, but well he never really listens but he still has good grades I'll just let him do his thing.
.
.
Wait why am I concerned about him? I mean well yes, he is my friend but why am I always thinking about him? Heh. That brings back a memory, when he would notice me blush while thinking he always says that meme he found or play the audio.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA FFLLLLLAAAAASSSSHHHHHHHHHHHLIGHT.

Huh. Kokichi looks really cute when he reads. I guess he likes that phantome theif character so much he was somehow convinced to read the book.

But then again he looks so adorable! Well he is but.... it's too much! Were there other times? I thought of other times when he looked so adorable, and then I remembered when we had a sleepover with only the 2 of us....
Oooooooooooo looks like I have stolen his innocence? Woopsie!
and after we watched a movie in my laptop he fell asleep.......
Im sorry, not sorry!
GAH! Brain stay holy!

Apperantly Ouma saw me blush while thinking and with out me noticing he grabbed his phone and then played the most accurate depiction of my situation. Once the audio started I was snapped back to reality.

"YOU CAN'T CATCH ME GAY THOUGHTS!
OH YES WE CAAN!!"

"E-eh? Wh-what was that for?"

"Nishishishi~ Shumai let his gay thoughts capture him! You were thinking all about me weren't you?"

"M-maybe..."

"Wait. Did Shumai think of something dirty~??"

"Wah! N-no I wasn't!"

EEEEEEEENNNNNDDDDDDDD

I miss those days, I miss him. For the next few minutes the teacher called on people to answer questions. Likewise Ouma answered the question correctly.

"Okay, that looks like everyone already answered and it looks like we still have 15 minutes so do whatever you want but don't make a ruckuss!"

"Yes maa'm!"

Everyone started to do their own thing. Some chatting, playing on their phones, or just sitting on their seats sleeping. I walked up to Ouma who was peacefully drawing something, it looks like Midoriya and Todoroki from My Hero Acedemia. It looked really good and it was chibi.

I watched him color the drawing, not wanting to disturb him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I watched him color the drawing, not wanting to disturb him. I never knew he was really good at drawing. He would always make side glances at me, but would always turn away, finally he spoke.

"Wh-what do you want t-to do Saihara-chan?"

"Oh I was just watching you draw, I guess you wanna play a game?"

"Uno? or Chess?"

"How about we play Chess! I'm really good at it!"

"Alright."

Both of us played a round of chess. He's really clever. Everytime I had a chance to check him, he somehow manages to block it. But then we ran out of time and it was lunch.

"Looks like a tie! But next time I'll win!"

"C'mon Ouma it's time to go to lunch."

"Can you atleast help clean this up? Pleaaaseeee Saihara-chan?"

"Alright, alright."

We started cleaning up the chess set. I put the chess pieces away and Ouma kept the chess board. After that we went to the Dining hall, well it was the cafiteria but it looked so big it looked like a Dining hall. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder, it was my dearest girlfriend Kaede.

"Um, Shuichi do you mind if I sit with Tsumugi? She told me she'd teach me how to watch anime."

"Oh of course. I'll just sit with Ouma."

"Thanks! Love ya!"

"Love you too"

I walked up to Ouma after getting my lunch.

"Hey Ouma mind if I sit with you? Kaede said she's going to sit with Shirogane."

"Oh sure!"

We did a bit of small talk and eventually we had a pretty good converstion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's Note
You still waitin? Also I copied that drawing so if you have seen it before then you ahve seen it before.