Chapter 5-Horror movies

"OH MY ATUA THAT'S SOME BIG EYES FOR A DOLL!" Kokichi exclaimed.
"I KNOW RIGHT? HOW DO THEY EVEN LIKE THAT?!" Fuyuhiko agreed.
.
.
.
.
"Wait, so the ghost in the doll is her MOM!?" You said shocked.
"I guess." Peko answered "There isn't really another expla-"
"SHIT SHE'S GETTING CHASED BY A KILLER GHOST!!" Fuyuhiko screamed.
"WHAT THE HELL IS SHE GONNA DO?SHE'S GONNA DIE!!!" Kokichi also screamed feel the the tension grow.
"YES,YES,YES!!!THE DAD IS AWAKE!!" You exclaimed.
"Run! Hurry RUN!!!" Peko shouted.
"What the hell, the ghost chick is gone!" Fuyuhiko said confused.
"Maybe it disappeared?" Kokichi suggests.
"Indeed it is quite strange" Peko says
"At least those exorcist people are coming.." You said in relief
"Wait a minute...OH SHIT THE GHOST LADY IS BACK!" You screamed
"WHAT!?" Peko,Fuyuhiko and Kokichi shouted in unison.
.
.
.
.
After a while the movie ended and everyone ate all the popcorn and ice cream.
"Man Y/N! Where'd you find that movie?" Kokichi asked. "In (insert movie downloading website) ." "Yeah! That movie was awesome!" Fuyuhiko exclaimed "Indeed, it was very entertaining." Peko said. "Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed!" You said feeling great "Well anyways I'm real tired, so let's hurry and clean all this shit so we can finally sleep" Everyone agreed. We started clean the area. You took off the USB from the DVD player, then unplugged the TV and the DVD player. After you were all finished you all went to bed.

Next Morning

Kokichi's POV
After the 4 of us got ready, we went out aur seperate ways to class. "Man last night was fun Y/N" I said as memories of last night came back to my head. "Sure was, you and Fuyuhiko kept on screaming!" Y/N chuckled "Hey you did too, and the movie was super scary!" and it was! There was like this doll with huge eyes that covers like 3 fifths of it's face! Then there was this like ghosts and stuff!! The best part was when the small girl, stabbed the lady through her face with scissors! "Any ways let's head to class so we still have more time to talk about stuff!"
"Alright, race you there!" Then I started running like sanic! "Oh don't you dare cuz I'm winning this time!" Y/N shouted determined, but not like she was gonna win, I always wi- "Looks like we're tied!" She was right next to me. Heh.. but I'm not losing NEVER! I looked forward to look for the classroom, it was just up ahead I gotta win!! I tried mu best to run faster but just slipped. Expecting to hit the cold, hard, unforgiving floor I fell on Shumai~ with my face on his chest! This could be a time to panic buuuuut he's already my boyfriend so yeah.

"Oof, sorry Shumai!"
"What happened Kokichi, you just ran to me like you were in trouble."
"Oh you see, me and Y/N-san were racing to the classroom!"
"Well be careful next time."
Oh I almost forgot to give him something!
"And for your good deeds I shall give you a kiss~"
Then I kissed him in the lips.
"Ah, th-thank you Kokichi." Awwwwww~ it's so cute to see him flustered!
"Well we better get going to class before anyone else sees us like this"
And with that I stood up with Shuichi and I thought to myself.
Wait someone else!? Who even saw tha-
"Oh and Kokichi if you're wondering I saw your lovey dovey romance with Shuichi, also that was the reason I decided not to save you" She/he the gave me a grin.
You bastard, sorry but you can't see any of those soon. I thought while giving her a death glare like Maki's, you could say I learned it from her since she always gives me that gift of hers.

I decided I'll confront her about it after I do the Break-up prank.... huh this is weird I'm thinking about this one prank more than I usually do....
Maybe it's because that I may be risking my realtionship with Shuichi.....
I walked towards my chair thinking about the prank...heh it looks like I became a bit like Shuichi....
Shuichi. He's the reason I think about this prank, the one that made me happy, the person who helped Y/N deal with stress. He's the reason he means alot both to me and Y/N.
.
.
.
.
Without him my life would be at ruins, and Y/N would lose her/his sanity beacause of the stress
from her studies, the fear that she/he would disappoint the people she/he looked upto and the stress with having to make me happy, beacuse she only wants me to be happy will that prank cha-

THUD

A hand on my table snapped me back to reality, then I felt tears running down my cheek. I looked up to see who it was. Oh it's just Shuichi and Y/N.
"Kokichi why are you crying?" Shuichi asked with that caring expression of his.
"O-oh I-I am?" Lying hoping it would make him go away. Of course it failed, he always knew when there was something wrong about me.
"Uh...yes you are" He said, in his eyes I could see he was determined to get an answer from me.
"A-ah well y-you s-see I u-umm.... y-y'know" Man I am stuttering alot. Thankfully though Y/N saved me from having to tell him the truth and ruin the prank.
"You see Shu-kun, Kokichi had a nightmare last night about a person here in school trying to kill him, no it's not Maki, but he said they had a black hoodie with a black cap and a white mask with brown eyes. He didn't want to tell you cuz' he didn't want you to be worried."
She/he already knew the reason I was crying. She/he was also a liar but her/his reputation was better than mine, so people pften believe her/him. I'm lucky to have a best friend like her/him.
"Oh, really? Kokichi you could've just told me, I'll always protect you" He then gave me a warm hug, the hug that I always loved. He then kissed me in the cheek.
"I will protect you, I always will."
Now honestly I feel bad about pranking him, but since he loves me this much I bet he'll never believe it.

Authors note
Woah that was the longest chapter I wrote! 1086 words excluding this note! Well I guess it was just right for me to make a chapter this long cuz I didn't publish a new chapter yesterday.... welp hope you enjoyed this book! (Also I put a Hamilton reference from the song Non-stop).