4

Third person POV

The warm water in the tub embraced Y/n's little body. The bubbles foamed around Y/n's (s/n) skin.

The smell of soap floated around the bathroom. Y/n buried her mouth underneath the water.
Sato was just right outside the tub. His white head leaned at the tub's edge.

Thankfully, the thick,white bubbles covered the whole water in the tub.

Y/n hummed a little song as she played with a small, floating rubber ducky.

Sato had been closing his eyes, enjoying Y/n's small hums.

"Sato?" Y/n asked the white haired boy.

"What is it, Y/n?" Sato asked.

"How....does this ducky float?" Y/n asked in her sweet, small voice.

"It would be too much and too hard for her to understand Archimedes' principle." Sato thought.

"Well, the water keeps the duck floating, so the duck won't drown." Sato answered with a smile.

Y/n moved to the tub's edge beside Sato. She rested her head with her arms.

"Wow, Sato, your really smart! Just like a professor!" Y/n praised.

Sato giggled, his face turning... quite red.

"Sato! I know! I'll be the water! So that I will be able to stop you from drowning!
I'll save you, no matter what!" Y/n said.

Sato's face got even redder.

Sato turned to face Y/n. He gave her a small kiss on the forehead.

~Time Skip~

Before bed, Sato braided
Y/n's hair. Enjoying Y/n's soft hair. His fingers combed through Y/n's hair. Everytime Sato's fingers fiddled through
Y/n's hair, his breathing gets raspy every minute.

The lights were shut off.
The only source of light was the moonlight that shone through the windows.

Y/n had fallen asleep. Sato's arms were wrapped around Y/n's small body. He sighed happily as he heard Y/n's soft snore.

Sato still felt sweetness hovering him. He was happy that Y/n had trusted him so much. He was so happy, that he would do anything for this moment to stay longer.

YOUR POV

Your eyes fluttered open. Your heart sank, when you no longer saw Sato beside you. You expected to see him still asleep. You planned this perfectly last night, that you would wake up earlier than him, and then touch his hair. You had been dying to know if his hair was soft or spiky. But you wouldn't dare to touch it while he's awake....he might be mad at you.

You rubbed your tired eyes, and let out a yawn. You stepped out of the bed.

Your face then made a worried look.

You looked all over the house, but you found no sign of Sato.

You began to miss him terribly. Then....a familiar feeling embraced you.

That feeling where you lost someone important.

You began to cry. Begging for Sato to come back, while you ran around the apartment room to look for him.

Then you found a piece of paper that lay beside a plate of food in the table.

"Im....er...lee..so...toni...i ve"

You struggled to read the letter, till you finally figured it out in a matter of seconds.

"I'm sorry I left so early. I didn't wake up, because you looked like you needed sleep.
Food is all ready for you."