7

Third Person POV

You knew. You knew Sato killed people.

But your naïve nature would always look past it.

"Sato is good. He didn't mean it." you would say.

You heard a knock at the door.

"Y/n? I'm going to the store...Im buying some bleach and soap. Do you want me to buy you anything?" Sato's voice came from, the other side of the door."

"No! I'll be fine!" You called back.

"Okay! Don't come out of the room yet, okay?" Sato said.

"Yep!" You said back.

You heard the front door open and close.

"It won't hurt to see what kind of mess is outside....right? " you said to yourself.

You opened the door slowly.

And the sight you see, made its way to your eyes, and buried itself into your brain.

(bloody scene! Not appropriate for younger audiences. Like Danganronpa, let's rename the red blood, into pink blood. Enabling audiences of all ages to continue to be entertained further.)

Splatters of pink* engulfed the hallway to the front door.

The trail was thick, and the pungent smell was disgusting.

A bucket with the pink* substance dwelled inside.

And that small,slimy thick goo, on the floor....what is that?

Despite the pink* color that painted the floor, you walked over to the glob, to investigate.

Your black socks were stained with the warm, and slimy, pink* color.

You shivered at the thought of the blood, crawling to your socks, to your skin.

Then, you poked the glob with your dainty, finger.

You backed away in horror.

You slipped in the pink* substance.

The sticky and warm blood embraced your clothes, and went to your skin.

You gazed at the glob.

It wasn't a glob.

It was human skin.

[ sorry for the short chapter! Next chapter would be longer....I think. See you in the next chapter! ]