10

.Third Person POV.

Sato had been packing the whole afternoon.

He laughed at the sight of Y/n who accidentally fell inside a box, while trying to put her clothings in the box.

As the sun retired, the night fell rather, fast.

Sato tucked Y/n to sleep, kissing her forehead. And the love that he so called, had fell fast asleep.

A soft knock was then heard. Sato made a low growl, as he walked towards the door.

Sato let the man in, as he locked the doors behind him.

"Where's your lover?" The Uncle asks, as he steered his head, left to right, to look for Y/n.

"You don't deserve to see her." Sato said.

"My. My. So hostile." The uncle said, covering his mouth with his hand.

"Let's get cleaning, yes?" The man said, showing Sato a plastic bag that he had been holding.

"As expected from the lowest of the low." Sato said sarcastically.

A/n: In the next scene, please do not attempt to do the same actions of what the characters are about to do. I'm at fault why I wrote this scene, but it's part of the plot. I discourage IRL yanderes or children to do the same. Please don't follow their actions. *sudden muffled screaming. *

The Uncle's POV

Sato's friend's body is in the other room.

The plan was, when Sato and his lover had finally left the place, I'd burn their apartment

Sato bleached his dead friend's hair, white, and clothed the dead body with Sato's own school uniforms.

When the police finds the burnt body, they'd likely believe Sato was burned alive.

The boy I raised, has turned likely clever for a lovesick murderer. I am impressed.

As the mess was clean, I retired to my own apartment.

Before I left Sato's door, I gave him a smile.

"I'll see you off before, you both leave." I say to my nephew. Then walk away.

I hear Sato slam the door behind me.

I gave a low chuckle.

"Temper, my boy. I most likely bet my soul that, you never show your temper to your lover.... Don't you?.....Sa.To."