TWENTY|FALLING

RON

        "Shit...mhhhmm...right there baby" Ron groaned, his neck tilted back in ecstasy as the  warm shower water ran down his abs, trickling onto Marley's head as she over worked him. Her eyes were hooded in pleasure, as she bent her hand between her legs and began to pleasure herself. Ron grinned devilishly, his teeth pressed into his lip as he grew harder just at the sight. It was early morning, and as always Marley wanted to send her man to work happy and stress free. She worked diligently to bring him to the edge, and once Ron felt it he lifted her up, pinning her against the wall and entering her.

"Wait, babe you don't have a condom on" she said, pressing her hand against his chest.

"It's cool, you went to your appointment right?" He said, already inside.

"Yeah, but ~"

Before Marley could finish her sentence, Ron began to kiss her passionately, too into the moment to care. He let his hands press into her thighs as he held her up, continuing to drill her. He bit down on her lip, his smile wicked and driving her crazy.

"Shit" Marley moaned, the sound of their wet skin slapping echoing in the bathroom.

"Don't nut in me" Marley said in between kisses.

"Why not?" Ron panted, continuing to stroke.

"Because how do you know it kicked in yet, lets just be careful"

"Why? Ain't like you leaving me, might as well give me my baby now"

Marley looked at him like he was crazy, and the look in his eyes was serious. That wasn't the Ron she knew, and she raised her brow at his words.

"Put me down" she suggested, suddenly not in the mood.

Ron didn't pay her any mind, instead continuing to dig into her swollen mid, and Marley knew no matter how much she protested the feeling had her in heaven. She decided to say fuck it, because she could just get a plan B later on in the day. She spread her legs wider, allowing Ron to go balls deep, the two tongue wrestling as they battled thrusts. Finally returning to the edge, Ron spilled every drop he had inside of her, next taking one of her breast into his mouth and causing her to moan out in pleasure. Instead of removing himself, he carefully climbed out of the shower and began to carry her to the bedroom.

"Babe, really?" Marley laughed as he laid her down.

"Yeah really, I'm not gon see you til tomorrow night right?"

Marley nodded, and let him finish as his member was still rock solid. She gave him all that she could on account that she already had multiple orgasm's and was now worn out, and was happily relieved when he busted his nut once more, finally collapsing to his side of the bed.

"I'm hopping back into the shower, can you do me a favor and grab my towel out of the closet?" Marley said making her way back into the bathroom.

Ron continued to catch his breath, next finally wiping himself off and going to the closet to retrieve Marley's towel. He stopped when he spotted a small black box. Opening it, he gazed his eyes upon the chain, pulling it out to read the scripture on the dog tag. It was silver and looked brand new, and definitely ran for a couple hundred at least.

Watch, stand fast in the faith,
Be brave, be strong.

He creased his eyebrows, because that was the saying his mother always said before he went to practice every weekend morning. He immediately knew the gift was for him, because the only person he ever told that story to was Marley - and she always gushed about how sweet his mom sounded. He made his way into the bathroom, surprising her as he pushed the curtain back.