1. A new start

The seven boys walked into their new house. It was quite big, having eight bedrooms, three bathrooms and a garden as big as their local park.
"It's amazing! You really found us a good place Joon."
Jin gazed in amazement. In front of him was a giant set of stairs, leading to the upstairs of the house.
"I know, it was a steal really. This place could've sold for so much more."
"I don't know, something seems kinda off about this place."
Yoongi jumped into the conversation, an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach.
"Relax Hyung! Just think about it, you'll be able to sleep all day without any noisy neighbours to wake you up!"
Jungkook smiles brightly.
"Yeah, instead I have annoying housemates to do that."
Jimin and Taehyung giggled as Jungkook pouted.
"I really like this place, I can wake up in the morning and slide down the stair railing like I'm in a movie!"
Hoseok ran to the top of the stairs and jumped on the railing, sliding down and landing on the floor, not very gracefully.
"Okay so maybe I need to practice that but I'll get there."
They all laughed.
"So, shall I show you round?"

Namjoon lead them from room to room, having already seen everything from when he viewed the house. He lead them up the stairs and Yoongi's eyes lit up. In the corridor to his right stood a piano. It was old and probably needed painting but it was beautiful none the less. Tae looked at Yoongi and smirked.
"Still got a bad feeling about this place?"
"Not anymore."
"Just don't start playing it at one in the morning when we're all asleep Hyung."
Jimin chimes in.

After Namjoon had finished the tour, he let the others settle into their rooms. While he would never voice it out loud, he felt something was off with the house. It was like the walls had eyes. He shook off the thought, feeling completely ridiculous.

The boys sat in the main room and chatted about the house. That's when the humming started.
"What's that?"
Jin asked, looking round the room, confused.
"It's probably just the fridge or something."
"Yeah Jin, it's probably nothing."
Hobi agreed with Taehyung. It made them all feel slightly uneasy but no one decided to question it any further.

That's when Jungkook piped up.
"So Hyung, What was in the room at the end of the corridor? You didn't take us in there and I was just curious."
"I don't actually know. When I was viewing the house they told me they didn't have a key for the room and never bothered to force their way in. It's probably another bedroom though."

As the night went on, they all went to their rooms and slept.