8. The full moon ritual

Friday came round sooner than expected for the eight boys. By Friday morning, Y/n was bouncing off the walls with excitement.
"I can't believe it! I'm going to get a second chance!"
Everyone laughed, happy to see that the ghost boy was excited.

A knock at the door caused the room to go silent. Namjoon approached the door and opened it. Behind the door was Jennie and someone who appeared to be an acquaintance.
"Nice to see you again, Namjoon. I have brought my friend Lisa along as she comes from a long line of witches and we will need some of her blood."

After inviting Lisa and Jennie in, the two girls instantly struck up a conversation with Y/n.
"Wonderful to meet you Y/n. By the end of tonight, you will have a second chance at life."
The ghost boy smiled brightly at the psychic and the witch.
"Thank you so so much!"
"It's not at all a problem, we're more than happy to help."
Lisa gave the ghost boy a warm smile.

"Now, in order to prepare for this ritual, we need to be taken to your exact place of death. From there we will use some of Lisa's blood to bring life to your vessel and finally perform the spell to give you your human body back."

After leading everyone to the basement, Y/n told Jennie where to place the vessel.
"It is time for the ritual to begin. By the end of tonight, you will be whole once again."

The day felt long but by the time they had everything prepared and ready, night had come around. Jennie held her hand out over the vessel and began to chant. The chanting was loud and her voice echoed in the basement. The last word left her mouth and Y/n collapsed on the floor.

Everyone looked over at the ghost, gasping as he disappeared.

The doll sat up, though it's form was different. The blank wooden doll had become a short boy with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. His appearance was breathtaking.

He tried to stand up but fell down clumsily. He was like a baby deer, trying to walk for the first time. Yoongi rushed over to the boys side, quickly followed by the others.

"How do you feel?"
Jimin asked the boy from behind Yoongi.
"Strange. It's difficult to coordinate myself."
The speech was slightly slurred but it was mostly comprehensible.
"Ah, yes. It will be difficult for the first week or so but you will slowly get used to your body. I suggest getting some rest and just taking things one step at a time."
Namjoon nodded at Jennie.
"Thank you so much for helping us."
"It really is no problem at all. If you do need anything else from me, feel free to call me or stop by the shop."
Passing Namjoon a business card, Jennie continued.
"Now, Lisa and I should be on our way. Enjoy your new body Y/n."

After saying their goodbyes, the eight boys were left alone in the house.
"We should all get some rest, especially you Y/n."
Y/n nodded.
"May I stay with one of you, if that's not too much trouble?"
"You can stay with me."
Yoongi quickly chimed in. Everyone looked at him, slightly confused. Ever since their arrival at the house, Yoongi had been more openly emotional. It wasn't a bad thing by any sense of the word but it did leave the others with some confusion.

After agreeing that Y/n would stay with Yoongi, they all went to bed, eager to help their ghost friend experience life again.