7. Jennie the psychic

Jungkook decided to stay with the ghost while the others visited the psychic. He figured he might as well keep the boy company. The others left to head into town and approached the psychic shop with high hopes.

A bell above the door rang out and they all looked around the room. It was fitted with purple curtains and there was a table in the middle of the room. On it sat a crystal ball.
"Maybe Jungkook was right."
"Ah, hello! I'm Jennie. I sense a deep trouble in all of your hearts."
Namjoon decided to speak.
"Yes we're here about a friend."
"A friend you say? Are you sure you don't means ghost?"
"How did you?"
"I'm a psychic, it's what I do."
She smiled at the shocked boy.
"You want to help him pass on but he has no ties to this world. Am I correct?"
He nodded.
"I'm afraid I can't help him pass on. Though I do know something that might help him. Ghosts are not able to form a physical body meaning that they can't pass on unless they have a tie to this world that can be destroyed. If they are able to posses a physical body, when that body is destroyed they can pass on like a normal person. Destroying a ghosts physical body would be like killing them again essentially."
"But he doesn't have a physical body."
"That's where I come in, I can make him a vessel which he can inhabit. Whether he chooses to let you destroy the vessel and pass on or he keeps it as a permanent body is up to him."
"So this vessel could give him a second chance at life?"
Jin inquired.
"Yes. Fortunately for you, I always have a blank doll in my back room. The vessel will take his form and he will be able to feel exactly the same as any of you. There is a catch though."
"Of course there is."
Jin sighed.
"In order to inhabit the body, a spell must be performed on a full moon. It must be performed by someone who has a connection to the other side. Luckily for you, you are speaking to a psychic."
"How much will it cost?"
Namjoon asked, ready to pull out his wallet.
"For you? It's free. I can tell that you all have pure intentions and it is rare to see that. I will come over next Friday and perform the ritual for you. I already know your address so don't worry about me getting there. Now, I'll see you next Friday!"
They all thanked Jenny and returned home, only to see Jungkook teaching Y/n about modern day culture.
"So you use your fingerprint to unlock your phone? That's amazing!"
"Yeah, and if I hold this button I can ask my phone anything at it'll answer me."
"Wow, technology has really advanced. When I was alive, phones were like bricks."
The all laughed and Jungkook looked at his Hyungs.
"Ah, you're back. Any good news? How much did they con out of you?"
"Nothing actually. We have a plan of what to do next though. The psychic, Jennie, is coming over next Friday to perform a ritual. She said that the only possible way for Y/n to pass on is for him to have a physical form. She has a vessel that she's going to use and then Y/n can posses it. He can either use that vessel to give him a second chance of life or,"
Namjoon paused.
"Well, the second option is that once you're in the vessel, we destroy the vessel but that would be painful and I don't think any of us want to cause you any more pain."
Y/n's eyes lit up.
"So I could have a second chance at life?"
He smiled brightly.
"Next Friday can't come any sooner!"
"So it's decided, you're going to use the vessel as a permanent body."