Chapter II

I gnawed my bottom lip as I reread the letter floating in front of me. I could think that this as some fucked up joke but after what just happened.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry about my current situation but I wasn't panicking at all, only slight frustration boiling inside me but overall I felt great like I was stronger, I guess.

With all the people on Earth why it has to be me? Why choose me?

"I know I am special, very special if you ask me," I said to myself.

Yes, I do play virtual games but not in a sense of wishing I could one day live in a magical world and it never acquired to me. I was pretty contented with my life, given that I was born with lots of privileges.

The letter then flew toward the phone and disappeared. A splash screen popped out on the screen with the image of the black envelope, it was small like icon with a white background.

I put down the box of pizza on the snow and placed the coffee on top of it.

Since the letter says that I have Anon's trait, a character in one of my favorite virtual game then that means one thing, if my guess was correct.

The main page of the app appeared. It has five hexagon blocks design like a beehive with different shades of gold, old gold to white gold. With that, each hexagon has its label: Character, Attributes, Tree, Item and Map.

I pressed the character on the screen and the interface changes.

The details of the clothes I was currently wearing was indicated in here and as well as some of my physical appearances.

• Allison Scarlett Lewis •
Race [ H u m a n ]

Gender [ F e m a l e ]

Age [ 1 8 ]

Hair color [ W h i t e ]

Eye color [ B l u e G r e e n ]

Job [ A r c h B i s h o p ]

Level [ 3 2 8 ]

HP [ 4 9 3 5 0 ]

MP [ 4 5 6 9 4 ]

Wearing: Black laced pair of underwears, Pastel pink knitted sweater, Black winter coat, Black pants, Cat printed grey socks, White winter boots.

18 years old? There must be a glitch here. I already graduated from teenage life and was now dying of adulting at the age of 23.

I opened the camera with a swipe and tap on the screen.

Oh star no. My more mature face was gone. On the screen, I saw myself looking at me in horror. I looked younger. I... I looked like 18. Fuck no. I touched my stomach where my abs were. All I could feel was soft fats.

I want to go back.